Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Amish beard-cutting attacks uncover suspected cult

HogNose

Amish on Amish violence

Bergholz, Ohio (CNN) - Members of the Amish community in eastern Ohio are the subject of a federal investigation following a wave of Amish-on-Amish incidents, FBI spokeswoman Vicki Anderson confirmed to CNN Wednesday.

Five men have been arrested and charged with kidnapping and burglary stemming from an incident at the home of Myron and Arlene Miller in early October in which the group of men pulled Myron out of the home by his beard, held him down, and cut off large portions of the beard. An Amish man's beard is a significant symbol of his faith.

The title alone was worth a look. hahaha, take that bowl off that guys head ^

Yeah I don't know how this guy wakes up in the morning, looks in the bathroom mirror and says...."Looks good, I'm outta here".

Btw,

Here is a better article about the beard cutting Mullet clan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/18/ohio-amish-beard-cutting-attack_n_1016620.html

This is such a different route for that bunch. Usually they're making most of the meth around here, killing and abusing animals and just being generally weird mother****ers. The Amish are some evil self absorbed mother****ers. Don't let their backwards goofy asses fool you.

This is such a different route for that bunch. Usually they're making most of the meth around here, killing and abusing animals and just being generally weird mother****ers. The Amish are some evil self absorbed mother****ers. Don't let their backwards goofy asses fool you.

Damn and all this time I always thought of the Amish as being quiet & private people that cower at the sight of anyone from the outside world. You know...kind of like in the movie Witness with Harrison Ford.

Your description and this beard cutting crime has changed that. :doh: :(

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived