Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bills Gameday Thread?

hailtotheredskin

Does one exist? Because I can't find it, and I would love to know we're bringing this tailgate international!

Gameday threads are for posting about games on ES as they happen and are started shortly before the games start. That doesn't appear to be what you're looking for, though. I haven't seen or heard about anyone organizing a big Redskins tailgate for this upcoming game like there have been for other away games this season (namely the one in Carolina). Your best bet is to either search ES by a more appropriate criteria than "gameday thread" (which, again, is not what you seem to actually want) and, if that fails, try to organize an event yourself.

A friend and I are going to the game, but it is my understanding that there is no traditional tailgating in Toronto. However, there is the Budweiser Tailgate outside the stadium from 11 to 3:30 (beer sales start at noon). http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20111024&content_id=25773368&vkey=pr_tor&fext=.jsp&c_id=tor

If anyone else is going, we would love a recommendation of good bar to catch the Caps game the night before and maybe meet some other Caps/'Skins fans up there.

Archived