Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reverse The Jinx- Say something nice or interesting about the Bills!!

brandymac27

After reading the Jinx thread and Burgold's thread, I have decided to do my part in attempting to reverse the jinx.

Say something nice/interesting about the Buffalo Bills so we can win!!!

Here's my contribution:

-The Buffalo Bills were the first team to appear in four consecutive Super Bowls.

-The cheerleaders of the Buffalo Bills are known as the Buffalo Jills

After reading the Jinx thread and Burgold's thread, I have decided to do my part in attempting to reverse the jinx.

Say something nice/interesting about the Buffalo Bills so we can win!!!

Here's my contribution:

-The Buffalo Bills were the first team to appear in four consecutive Super Bowls.

-The cheerleaders of the Buffalo Bills are known as the Buffalo Jills

Don't beat us!!

If anyone remembers, just about my favourite non-Redskins game of all time came in the AFC WC game in Buffalo in '93 on the Bills way to the last of those 4 SB's. Down 35 -3 to the 'Run and Shoot' Oilers early in the third, with Warren Moon, Drew Hill, Ernest Givens, Haywood Jeffires and co running riot, they lost Thurman Thomas to go with Jim Kelly who'd left the game earlier. But undeterred, the Bills came storming back, picking off and beating up Moon whilst back-up QB Frank Reich and Andre Reed destroyed Houston through the air to win it in OT 41-38.

I believe it still stands as the biggest comeback in NFL history, and certainly one of the most thrilling games I've EVER been privileged to watch.

Enjoy. The highlights are great enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piEHDtG1emU&feature=related

Hail.

Archived