Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Power Rankings, Week 8 (Redskins 20)

DM72

sometimes I can't tell if the self hate on this board is legit, or like reverse psychology or what lol. Just wait till we win 2 in a row or something, the 'rank' will jump and good things will be said.

If you didn't notice, these are basically ranked just by record, and the obvious 'green bay and new england are awesome' consensus...

At least when we were ranked high, we didn't get all out of hand thinking we were great..we're no dummies. for the most part.

• 3 weeks later...

Last Week: 25

Washington Redskins (3-6)

Not only have the Redskins lost five in a row to saddle Mike Shanahan with the longest skid of his long NFL head coaching career, but also Washington hasn't even led in a game since winning ugly at St. Louis in Week 4. And yet another Super Bowl-winning head coach looks like he'll fail to recreate whatever magic worked for him in his previous NFL venue.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/11/16/week.10/index.html#ixzz1du5CLUDe

Figure i would post this in here instead of starting a new one. I usually dont read much into these but the stat that we haven't lead in a game since week 4 against the Rams is REALLY pathetic. :(

Archived