Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are Skins fans rooting for Sunday night in Boys - Eagles game? ( excluding hoping for injuries!)

In The Barrel

With a win by the Cowboys it puts them in the drivers seat. If the Eagles win it will allow them to be back in the NFCE race. Barring wishing for injuries or a tie, who do the Skins wish wins- especially if you lose to Buffalo earlier in the day ( which most ES posters on the other thread said would happen). Or do you not care either way because the winner of the NFCE will lose in the playoffs anyway, since I think we all suck really.

how in the world is Dallas in the drivers seat with a win to go to 4-3, when the giants at 4-2 and play the Dolphins.........They will most likely be 5-2 and in good shape a game ahead of Dallas. Giants are definitely in the drivers seat, and hell after Miami when their schedule tightens, if they get through that in good shape it is their division for sure.

how in the world is Dallas in the drivers seat with a win to go to 4-3, when the giants at 4-2 and play the Dolphins.........They will most likely be 5-2 and in good shape a game ahead of Dallas. Giants are definitely in the drivers seat, and hell after Miami when their schedule tightens, if they get through that in good shape it is their division for sure.

That's what I meant TRPB. Giants schedule gets really really tough there in the next 5 weeks. I think the Cowboys would be set up nice - well until December rolls around. Lol

That's what I meant TRPB. Giants schedule gets really really tough there in the next 5 weeks. I think the Cowboys would be set up nice - well until December rolls around. Lol

haha. yea, December will be here before ya know it....I got ya about the sched, but until that comes, The Giants have a hold of the division. 5-2 after Miami game......and I do think they will beat the 49ers and the Eagles......so 3-1 in their next 4 games puts them at 8-3. At best Dallas (even if they beat Philly this week) will be 7-4......

Dallas and NY play two games after the so called December Cowboys melt away....Dec 11 and Jan 1........that has to factor in pretty well for the Giants, you would think.

Eagles. For the same reason that BBJ stated above. But its a tough one. I really really want the Eagles to lose b/c I want them dead and buried. But with the giants 2nd half schedule, they need to build up as much of a lead as possible.

Penalties, fines, and suspensions.

Well the way the Eagles have been playing - I can guarantee the penalties. I would take a fine if I was the Eagles IF it has to do with a BIG hit on Romo sits to pee... anything else isnt worth it. Most Eagles defenders need to be suspended for horrible/missed tackling - not illegal hard hits lol

With a win by the Cowboys it puts them in the drivers seat. If the Eagles win it will allow them to be back in the NFCE race. Barring wishing for injuries or a tie, who do the Skins wish wins- especially if you lose to Buffalo earlier in the day ( which most ES posters on the other thread said would happen). Or do you not care either way because the winner of the NFCE will lose in the playoffs anyway, since I think we all suck really.

IF we lose? More like When...

In that's the case...I want the terrorists to win. (Too soon?)

Archived