Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With Grossman in the Hospital should we look into FA for a back up?

Bobbyst21

We've all heard that Grossman is in the hospital with pneumonia. Shanny hopes that he will be released by Wednesday. However i doubt he's be ready to play come Sunday in Toronto and i dont know if he should even make the trip. So should we look into Free agency for a back up?

Remember Kellen Clemens? He's available. He has a lil knowledge of the system playing here during the preseason. He wasent Great but looked decent after his first series although he wasent playing against the opposing 1st string. I'm not sure who all is available but i think the FO needs to consider this. If Beck gets hurt, whos coming in?

Please tell me thats not the plan. I mean seriously? We need a viable option if Beck gets hurt.

Why? Neither of our starters are very viable options. Why would you expect to have a decent backup option? If we had a young backup with potential that was "viable", I'd want that mother****er on the field pronto, not waiting in the wings.

Yo. We shoulda got that boy Palmer. For real. I know he mess up yesterday but he just got off the streets son. But aye...it ain't to late to get in line for luck but I don't like losing so what are we gonna do.

What? No. The last thing this team ever needed to do was trade the house for Carson ****ing Palmer. And that sentiment has nothing to do with his abysmal outing yesterday, which was predictable.

If they don't promote Crompton from the practice squad, they'll probably bring Kellen back in. But Rex should be back.

I'm sure he'll be back but will he be ready to play. I mean pneumonia effects the lungs and takes about 10 days to recover from so i doubt he practices at all this week.

Remember Kellen Clemens? He's available. He has a lil knowledge of the system playing here during the preseason.

McNabb isn't doing anything, maybe he'll come back for the Vet minimum...LOL! Seriously, Kellen is probably the only option we have if Rex isn't healthy by the end of the week.

How about Jeff George dude.. Are you friggin serious? If Beck starts Sunday, we honestly should look forward to next season. If the HEAD COACH says he'll be ready by Wednesday, he'll be ready.

Yes i am friggin serious. And yes Beck will start on Sunday so i guess you should look forward to next season when Beck is still most likely the starter as we groom our draft pick QB. and i didnt know that coach was a DR. in his spare time. He said he should be released from the hospital by Wednesday. My question is that if he isnt ready to play as in to physically weak from the sickness, who do we get?

I'm sure he'll be back but will he be ready to play. I mean pneumonia effects the lungs and takes about 10 days to recover from so i doubt he practices at all this week.

Doesn't seem likely that he'd get many reps with the first team offense anyway and would probably be running scout team.

What? No. The last thing this team ever needed to do was trade the house for Carson ****ing Palmer. And that sentiment has nothing to do with his abysmal outing yesterday, which was predictable.

Nah what Im saying is that once he get back up to steam he's gonna be good. Everbody knew he was gonna suck yesterday, come on man that was a given for real. nobody thought he would do good wit no practice.

Archived