Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Moss "ready and dressed for surgery"

Burgundy&Gold4Ever

are they just delaying the hightower news? i mean its like 99% that his ACL or MCL is torn. surprised moss news is out this quick and the hightower news isnt.

2nd opinions and such, determining the severity of the injury i presume.

but i thought it was pretty obvious what happened at the time. he's done for the year.

are they just delaying the hightower news? i mean its like 99% that his ACL or MCL is torn. surprised moss news is out this quick and the hightower news isnt.

Usually when an ACL can't be clearly diagnosed on the sideline and an MRI is needed to determine it they wait a few days for the swelling to go down before doing the MRI. I would imagine later in the week he'll get an MRI that will confirm or deny the suspicions.

Moss ? Out ?

Better put some duct tape on that **** and get out there boy ! Kinda have the dad's mentality talking to Ice Cube on Friday..lol..

Well, perfect timing to see who wants to step their game up and give us all a reason to believe they're here for more than a paycheck. Just when we get Armstrong back, Moss goes out, so i'm thinking Austin may want to give it a shot, because Stankerson isn't in the game, mentally.

Whoever it is, i'd like to see them staying late working on signals and rout running, after seeing the receivers run a 5 yd curl and STOP, not giving Beck a chance to get them the ball...

This could be a blessing in disguise. It'll force us to play our young receivers. If by season's end two of the three between Hankerson, Paul, and Austin step up into a starter's role, then a 33 year old Moss suddenly becomes expendable next year. Part of rebuilding is making the tough decisions to get rid of vets we love but it wouldn't shock me if next year Moss, Cooley, and Fletcher(among others)were all gone.

Archived