Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter: Chad Ochocinco on Sean Taylor, DeAngelo Hall & Fred Smoot

Boss_Hogg

For a brief time, we had the most feared secondary in the NFL.

It was too good to last.

If there was one game where I would magically bring him back, it would be against the Iggles, more specifically, against Desean Jackson. Dude is a complete jackass, and hasn't truly been hit yet. Just imagine if Taylor hit him head on, full speed, after a post pattern.

You would just hear a horrific sound, and all of a sudden see arms and legs go flying everywhere, seriously.

If there was one game where I would magically bring him back, it would be against the Iggles, more specifically, against Desean Jackson. Dude is a complete jackass, and hasn't truly been hit yet. Just imagine if Taylor hit him head on, full speed, after a post pattern.

You would just hear a horrific sound, and all of a sudden see arms and legs go flying everywhere, seriously.

Not really a legal hit, but there WAS this:

Not really a legal hit

Yeah, since that wasn't a "clean" hit, thats why I didn't include it, though once I realized he wasn't dead, I chuckled a little. I'm talking 100% shoulder pad, 100 mph, with bad intentions. Jackson wouldn't survive that. ST was lighting up dudes 50 lbs heavier than him.

With all the crazy penalties for hits on receivers now ST would probably be kicked out of games if he was still here.

And he still would have continued to do it, we wouldn't care, and people would still be scared as hell of Sean Taylor. The only player I can think of that had that effect. you weren't safe OUT OF BOUNDS with Sean down your barrel. So really, you weren't safe anywhere near a football field if you are Sean's target. I didn't give one flying **** about a 15yd penalty when TO's loud mouth get's clobbered. I would be furious with any other player. Sean could do what he damn well pleased.

Just imagine if Taylor hit him head on, full speed, after a post pattern.

Jesus Christ, that would have potential to be the first on-field death in the NFL.

With all the crazy penalties for hits on receivers now ST would probably be kicked out of games if he was still here.

I was thinking that too. He played a very hard-nosed style of football and they're taking concussions seriously and really punishing guys for going all in like ST used to. I'm sure he'd be giving up a lot of his salary to penalties in the league today....although it would be worth it to see him lay out Michael Vick or Desean Jackson.

Archived