Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Demarco Murray might be for real ( hell, he might break single game rushing record today)

In The Barrel

He's running extremely hard. Now the Rams were last in the league in run defense going into today, so lets keep this in perspective. It is safe to say Felix Jones starting running back position is in serious jeopardy though.

Agreed.

Felix has 255 yards on 64 carries.

Murray has 235 yards today ... throw in another 71 from last week.

Agreed.

Felix has 255 yards on 64 carries.

Murray has 235 yards today ... throw in another 71 from last week.

I usually try to stay away from comparisons like this, but Murray reminds me a lot of McFadden. Very similiar physical tools and running styles.

Would be interesting to see how Felix could compliment Demarco coming off the bench as a role player, the two styles seemed to work pretty well at Arkansas.

I usually try to stay away from comparisons like this, but Murray reminds me a lot of McFadden. Very similiar physical tools and running styles.

Would be interesting to see how Felix could compliment Demarco coming off the bench as a role player, the two styles seemed to work pretty well at Arkansas.

I think it is the perfect comparison and he has reminded me of him as well since I first saw him.

Hopefully this guy can stay healthy.

never fear cowboys fans, i am first in line on waivers in my fantasy league and i just added him.

everyone i have used this year has **** the bed (chris johnson, deangelo williams, antonio gates, amongst others) i am positively cursed this season. :)

murray will be riding the bench in no time.

Had a feeling about that sucker so I picked him up on both of my FFL teams Thurs. and Fri.

Curb the enthusiasm folks. Hambrick looked good at one time also...

That being said....he sure did look good. I like the way that he and Dez fight for every yard.

I'll be holding my breath for every game this season, for sure. That being said, it sure would be nice if the Cowboys hit on Murray. Felix is not a feature back and would be better suited for the kind of role he had at Arkansas. At the same time, this was a home game against the Rams. Back to holding my breath.

I'll be holding my breath for every game this season, for sure. That being said, it sure would be nice if the Cowboys hit on Murray. Felix is not a feature back and would be better suited for the kind of role he had at Arkansas. At the same time, this was a home game against the Rams. Back to holding my breath.

I agree...there is a lot of temperment needed because of who he did it against. But you started to see him run differently last week against the Pats. You could see the light start to come on last week. He missed a few weeks in TC and never really got on tract. Last week he started looking like the guy we saw at Oklahoma and this week he looked pretty special.

Of course, the true test is can he stay healthy and that is the knock on him.

He certainly has the ability, now he just needs to do it on a consistent basis.

I agree. Plus, I think the move back to a change-of-pace for Felix would allow him to lose some of the weight they tried to pack on him. He was a burner when he first came into the league.

Not going to disagree with you.

But when any good team beats a bad team (Pittsburgh, San Diego) nobody cares. They still get the super bowl hype.

Really? I haven't seen too many people going gaga over Big Ben's 361 yards and 3 TD's vs. the Cards or Mike Wallace's 95-yard TD reception.

Really? I haven't seen too many people going gaga over Big Ben's 361 yards and 3 TD's vs. the Cards or Mike Wallace's 95-yard TD reception.

then you havent been watching alot of the ESPN and NFL network coverage....because it was talked about quite a bit..........a little less then a 253 yard rushing day from a rookie, but still talked about a lot

Archived