Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things to do, to take your mind off the loss!

ReMaDE

So this is just a quick list of things I personally like to do to make myself feel better after a loss. If you want to add anything or list your personal favorites please add on to the list.

1. Run my truck into ditch.

2. Throw my phone into a wall.

3. Yell obscene words at small children wearing the jerseys of the opposing team.

4.Tell the associate at Lowes I need 6 feet of good strong rope.

5.Cry myself to sleep.

So these are things that usually put me in a better spirit, but as always feel free to add on or suggest anything!

People still expect wins? Just watch the game. If we win, great, if we don't, it's still a process. It makes life easier.

Winner.

It was nice at the beginning, but if, after last week, you don't see how this season is ending, then you're gonna be one unhappy cat.

Say hello to RGIII. I don't follow college ball (honestly couldn't name a single player outside of Luck, Jones, Barkley, and Griffin), but we're definitely taking a quarterback, and I like his initials. Kind of like when a little kid likes a team because of the mascot.

Well i stopped drinking till Sunday nights. Gotta take the kids home so.....

..... yeah cant do that....

..... nope not that either...

...... Yeah i wish i could....

......Ive got a noose saved from last Halloween.....Nah....

.......Im not Mike Vick so......

Yeah i cant think of anything to make me feel better than coming on here to rant a bit.

Well i stopped drinking till Sunday nights. Gotta take the kids home so.....

..... yeah cant do that....

..... nope not that either...

...... Yeah i wish i could....

......Ive got a noose saved from last Halloween.....Nah....

.......Im not Mike Vick so......

Yeah i cant think of anything to make me feel better than coming on here to rant a bit.

Well I am sure we will have some useful posts later with something you can do....so if you get some downtime just think of some thing and get back to us!

Archived