Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else ecstatic by todays outcome

Malcomb Kelly's Knees

If you go by completion %, this is his only good season. RG3 was at NC State the other 3 seasons. I doubt he will go in the 1st round. The guy is only 5' 11" and 200lbs.

This isn't correct. RGIII has always played for Baylor. He will go in the 1st, probably the VERY high first, and he is much closer to 6'2" than 5'11". Even if they're fudging the numbers a bit, you can tell from watching him that he's not under 6'0".

I totally agree, but not at the cost of being ecstatic about losing games so that we can get higher draft picks, as implied by the OP.

An 8-8 finish would be a two game improvement on last year. If we have another solid draft, combined with sensible free agent pick ups, we could improve by another two games next year and finish 10-6.

I hate losing, and also want to win now, but I will never be happy about a loss, even if it means a higher pick. I don't want to think about the off season when we've only just played game six. HTTR.

Yes, I agree with that. I wasn't saying I root for us to lose or will ever do that, I'm just saying losing this year shouldn't be such a shock and bum people out this bad. I was expecting a season like the one we're having, not the injuries, but the way it looks for us as a team. I expected our defense to be the highlight and our offense to struggle a lot. I don't want them to lose the rest of their games, but if they did it could end up helping us in the long run. If we consider this year a bust, then why not keep the mentality of this being a rebuild era for the team. I was hopeful at the beginning like everyone else, but we need a QB and another offseason focused on getting offensive weapons like we did this year by picking up defensive weapons. Another offseason like this one and I believe we are in great shape. We need to solidify the QB position and work from there.

This isn't correct. RGIII has always played for Baylor. He will go in the 1st, probably the VERY high first, and he is much closer to 6'2" than 5'11". Even if they're fudging the numbers a bit, you can tell from watching him that he's not under 6'0".

My mistake. I was thinking of Russell Wilson for some reason. I will edit my post so there won't be any confusion. I haven't seen Griffin play, but he might stay another year at Baylor.

Archived