Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else ecstatic by todays outcome

Malcomb Kelly's Knees

again, we're trying, we just suck. injuries caught up, we have no QB, and we lack explosive offensive talent. our defense is good enough for an 11-5 season but we easily have a bottom 5 offense.

We may have the potential to be a top 5 defense, but we are NOT a top 5 defense.

We give up a TD after every TD we score (or at least it seems that way) and we have gotten run over the last two weeks. Not to mention our secondary getting shredded......

Some of that can be put on the coaches (and injury), but I dont care whos fault it is, this time has a long ways to go.

Ecstatic? absolutely not. If i could express how pissed off i am about that heartless *** loss i would,but id be permanently banned. So i will refrain, take a breath, and get ready for another ******* loss next week.

But 3-13? Yeah i can easily see that.

The Redskins best =:pooh:

It might be the USC homer in me but I just think Barkley will be better off the fact that he plays on the lesser team.

Luck is a better athlete though can't lie. But with 3 wins we can't think about that anymore.

You really think USC has a lesser supporting cast than Stanford? Man, how things have changed in Cali.

Anybody else see the irony in being happy for a loss that gets us closer to drafting a "franchise QB"....even though the loss had very little to do with the QB play?

I'm not saying we shouldn't draft a QB, but be happy for the loss? Nope. Sorry. I will NEVER be happy for a Redskins loss.

Ecstatic?

Why in the hell would you be ecstatic that just a mere 6 games into the NFL season, the competitive portion of it is over for your favorite team?

wtf is a competitive portion?

i dont get you guys the skins have not been competitive at all this year, the competitive portion ended when they loss to dallas and showed they have 0 offense.

after that its just been a wind down the draft, which makes me happy because thats where you get to draft a franchise QB

No we are so unlucky that we will end up 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7 and wont get a QB, then roll with Beck another season and we will say we will build more of the team and get a QB in 2013. Then end up 8-8 again and hear the same crap over and over. Id give anything for a franchise QB but until we trade up for one we wont be that bad and yet the curse of this franchise continues.

No! I am not ecstatic about today's loss. It's an embarassment to see a rookie QB, and a struggling Panthers team stomp all over us.

The Defense went to the pastures.

The Offense was non-existent!

And, Special Teams ... not much to write home about!

Charles Barkley? :doh:

Otherwise, I've never heard of 'im.

I thought it was "Suck for Luck." And, the funny thing is .. Luck might stay in school for another year. Should we "Suck for Luck" again next year? There's no guarantee that Luck, OR this Barkley cat aren't going to be the next Jamarcus or Brady Quinn! I'd rather just win now!

3-13 here we come

suck for barkley

here comes our franchise QB

matt-barkley-usc-csmphoto267453-20090905-zaf-cb8-116.jpg

Before today I had never actually look at our full schedule and outside of the dolphins none of those other teams will even be in our reach of beating.

its time for everyone to get on the suck for barkley bandwagon' date=' root for the loses stop going to the games

:helmet:Hail[/quote']

Not sure which is more stupid. You being Happy with a loss or your thought that we should suck for a 6'1 QB with average arm strength and athleticism.

The thing that can turn a franchise completely around is hitting rock bottom, and getting the #1 pick. The Wizards with Wall, the Nats with Strasburg and Harper, and the Caps with OV. The Redskins need the #1 pick because we are going to get nowhere going 7-9 every season.

so hard to be a redskins fan god damn

for Luck" again next year? There's no guarantee that Luck, OR this Barkley cat aren't going to be the next Jamarcus or Brady Quinn! I'd rather just win now!

Luck was redshirted or is finishing school early or something. No way he doesn't come out AGAIN. That would just be dumb.

We may actually be out of the running for both, if not 3 of the top QB prospects because the league has so many bad teams this season. There are 3 teams this season without wins and bunch not far behind. I think there they should institute a lottery system like the NBA to prevent teams like the lions from getting top 5 picks every year :pfft:

However, this upcoming draft is stacked with at least a dozen good QB's.

Archived