Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else ecstatic by todays outcome

Malcomb Kelly's Knees

3-13 here we come

suck for barkley

here comes our franchise QB

matt-barkley-usc-csmphoto267453-20090905-zaf-cb8-116.jpg

Before today I had never actually look at our full schedule and outside of the dolphins none of those other teams will even be in our reach of beating.

its time for everyone to get on the suck for barkley bandwagon, root for the loses stop going to the games

:helmet:Hail

3-13 here we come

suck for barkley

here comes our franchise QB

matt-barkley-usc-csmphoto267453-20090905-zaf-cb8-116.jpg

Before today I had never actually look at our full schedule and outside of the dolphins none of those other teams will even be in our reach of beating.

its time for everyone to get on the suck for barkley bandwagon' date=' root for the loses stop going to the games

:helmet:Hail[/quote']

We have two campaigns from each party. Barkley2012 Luck2012. I love each option brother. I'm voting for Luck.

smh... if you were going to suck for a qb... why Ba.. nevermind

Seriously. This thread is a fail on multiple levels. Not a fan of Barkley, not sure why people are so high on him? Besides the obvious fact of being a USC guy, reminds me of Sanchez. Athletic, but not the best decision maker. Lot of hype from being the qb at USC, without being as talented as Leinart (all saw how that turned out)

Anyone excited by their team losing a football game because of some player who's never played a down in the NFL can kindly turn in their frakking fan card and go root for another team.

I hate just about every quarterback available next year due to so-called fans being "ecstatic" over their team losing....

Suck for Barkley?

If we finish 3-13, we are FAR from out of the Luck stakes.

And it's WAY too early for this thread man, whatever you may or may not be hoping for.

Hail.

Barkley > Luck

Luck just has a better supporting cast.

Anyone excited by their team losing a football game because of some player who's never played a down in the NFL can kindly turn in their frakking fan card and go root for another team.

I hate just about every quarterback available next year due to so-called fans being "ecstatic" over their team losing....

The skins winning games at this point does nothing good for our franchise.

Time to lose out and get that top 5 pick and get our franchise QB.

Matt Barkley

The only thing to be happy about is, due to Santana's broken hand, maybe some of the younger wideouts get to see action.

Exactly what I was thinking. Let's develop the guys who are gonna help our young qb next year. I'd rather have an experienced team, then plug the young qb in.

What kind of fan are you? I don't get you 'fans' who root for us to go 3-13 because you think that drafting a QB will solve our problems. With our luck, he'd tear an ACL in training camp. Grow up man.

history says that most of the time the higher drafted players are the best players available, and id like some real talent on this team.

think the lions now are upset they went 0-16 and 2-14 a few times? no, it netted them Johnson, Stafford, and Suh.

we wont be legit until we get a real QB in here, and some explosion on offense. our offense is almost completely devoid of legit NFL talent.

Archived