Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 7

ACW

Number 6 INT for Oakland!

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 06:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 06:54 PM ----------

Ponder's getting a little too eager to scramble

You'd scramble quick too if you were being chased by a Nordic Berserker like the Claymaker.

Vikings trying to maybe make a comeback. The difference I see from say, Beck and Ponder, is that every other ****ing team in the league grabs circus catches and helps the QB out (even if you drop one, you gotta make a big catch later.) The Vikings are helping their QB, Skins receivers simply didn't today.

Al Davis dies and within a week the team makes the dumbest trade in franchise history, and the funny thing is that Raider fans thought they'd be BETTER off with him dead for about a decade now.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 04:03 PM ----------

The Vikings are helping their QB, Skins receivers simply didn't today.

Skins receiver NEVER do. When is the last time? I can't even remember. Moss especially over his career he will regularly just stand there and watch a DB make the catch.

Vikings trying to maybe make a comeback. The difference I see from say, Beck and Ponder, is that every other ****ing team in the league grabs circus catches and helps the QB out (even if you drop one, you gotta make a big catch later.) The Vikings are helping their QB, Skins receivers simply didn't today.

Today??? When HAVEN'T our WRs dropped crucial passes?

Moss is one of if not THE most overrated Redskins of the past few years. Thanks for 05 but what have you done for me lately? Drops, passes bouncing off his chest/arms for INTs, completely disappearing in games. I really wish we didnt resign him.

Archived