Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Actresses you'd never think of doing a nude scene...but end up doing one.

Ok, why do either one of these actresses appearing nude surprise you? (I've never heard of either lol :silly: )

Christy Carlson Romano used to be the lead in a disney tv show Even Stevens.

Emmy Rossum was the lead in Phantom of the Opera and her role in Shameless is very different from the kind of stuff she usually does.

---------- Post added October-22nd-2011 at 11:36 PM ----------

I believe that everything happens for a reason.

The reason for this thread was to make me go find the Reese Witherspoon clip from Twilight.

Holy mother of oh HELL yes please!!! :beavisnbutthead:

I had to check that out too...for uh research...although I think I might have seen it before.

(The Molly Ringwold one as well....)

Elizabeth Berkley was the cute girl from Saved By the Bell when she went totally against type in "Showgirls." It got horrid reviews, but apparently she was all out there in a bunch of scenes.

Yeah, I was very surprised about Elizabeth Berkley when "Showgirls" came out. She was real graphic.

i thought portman had shown her boobies?

anyhoo, no love for meg ryan, in the cut?

always loved her.

I don't think Portman completely shows her breasts in anything.

Although she does have some scenes where you can see her butt.

Actually quite a few it appears.

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/240

Oh here's another one. How about Amanda Seyfried in Chloe.

She had a nude scene wth Juliane Moore I think.

Halle.Berry.

I'm sue she's already been mentioned ad nauseum, but she is my choice.

Honorable mention would've gone to Eva Mendes in We Own The Night, but when I saw Training Day for the second time a few years ago, I realized she was the chick that played Denzel's wife, and had a fully frontal nude scene, but that was before she was Eva Mendes .

I don't think Portman completely shows her breasts in anything.

Although she does have some scenes where you can see her butt.

Actually quite a few it appears.

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/240

thats wierd. all the racy stuff she's been in and no boobs? maybe shes insecure about them. of course, there are some pics on google images.......not that i searched.

thats wierd. all the racy stuff she's been in and no boobs? maybe shes insecure about them. of course, there are some pics on google images.......not that i searched.

If the ones I saw on googleimages were actually hers and not photoshopped, I dont see what she's got to be insecure about....no Uncle Sams or anything. I liked.

If the ones I saw on googleimages were actually hers and not photoshopped, I dont see what she's got to be insecure about....no Uncle Sams or anything. I liked.

Ok...I see those...interesting.

But does sunbathing count, even if it is real?

I suppose it depends on if it's done in public and on purpose.

Or does it matter?

i thought portman had shown her boobies?

anyhoo, no love for meg ryan, in the cut?

always loved her.

Ryan's nude scene came about 10 years too late, plus it reeked of desperation to remain relevant.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

Oh, yeah, totally forgot about Kelly Preston in Secret Admirer. She went for full-frontal nudity in another teen sex comedy that same year (or a year later, forget its name, though), but I was totally shocked when she pulled out her fun bags for C. Thomas Howell to play with.

Wife unfortunately in same room...must bookmark this thread for later, even though many of these are not new to me.

Oh, and I'm not sure this was a good one, but Diane Keaton in Something's Gotta Give caught me off guard.

I read this entire thread looking to see if anyone mentioned this one. Off guard and shocking.

Archived