Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bunch of Redskins items for sale! Signed Orakpo Picture and signed Trent Williams hat w/ rookie #

Back2the80s

Hi Guys,

I've given up on my dream for a Redskins Man Cave but here are some great items for YOUR collection! I hate to do it but times are tough and I need cash. Getting rid of everything except my Fan Card!

Here is a list of items:

Signed Brian Orakpo picture, framed and matted. I won this in a raffle at Redskins Park. I do not think any CoA came with it but it's real.

Signed Trent William hat. Got this signed at the Park when he was a rookie at training camp - has his original #72 on it! Not worn.

Custom Redskins clock made from a CD. Keeps awesome time! Bought at a craft show in VA Beach.

Redskins Pennant

Redskins Helmet Bank

Redskins 2010 Program (Mcnabb cover) Mint condition

Reebok Cooley Jersey. I always wore this with a long-sleeve shirt beneath but I have washed it. Front is in great shape - back has some wear on the "COOLEY" from washing a few times. Size is L - fits me pretty loosely and I am an XL.

I'd like to sell everything together as a collection for around 60 bucks. I can ship for whatever the PO charges or you can pick it up or I can meet you. I am in Prince William County. I will sell pieces separately though.

Please send offers to my PM. I will entertain the first few offers as a collection first and then start selling in pieces as needed. I do not want to hang on long so bid early and bid high, lol

Pics below - Thanks!

Steve

DSC05836.jpg

Unfortunately no.

I am happy to zoom in so you can have a better look if needed.

I can honestly attest to the fact that I personally handed Trent the hat and watched him sign that and I did receive the picture from the Skins Organization for a raffle held during the Blood Drive last summer.

I know that does not amount to proof but I did not buy these from some guy off the street etc.

I would say they are awesome for a Skins Room or something but not as an investment.

Thanks!

Well I'm trying to sell it all as a group to avoid multiple trips to the post office ,etc so I am not sure how to break it down individually.

I have made one guy an offer of 30 bucks on the Orakpo but he has yet to give his final answer.

If he does not buy it I will break it down this way:

Orakpo - 25

Trent Cap -10

Clock - 10

Program/Yearbook - 5

Jersey/Pennant - 5

Bank - 5

Or 50 bucks for everything to the first one to PM me at that price.

10 bucks to ship it all together.

otherwise, 5 bucks each item (or group of 2-3 items)

I'll wait until Midnight tonight to try to get the group sold. After that, it will go one piece at a time, first-come, first served. I will mark stuff off as it goes.

I think that is fair to everybody.

Thanks!

Archived