Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PumpkinEscobar

The injury bug...have you been bitten?

Santonio Holmes been out since week 1, and out another 5 which has left me with Burress and Holmes as my starting WRs. Brodney Poole is out for another 8 or 9 weeks I believe.

I had Jamaal Charles get carted off and I thought he was gone for good......Broken collerbone, but only gone 5 weeks.....guess it coulda been worse.....glad I held on to Mccluster because I had offers for him.....

Nick Collins out for 12 weeks with a broken foot. I thought it seemed excessive. I broke My ankle and a bone in my foot at the same time and was running again in six weeks.

Nick Collins out for 12 weeks with a broken foot. I thought it seemed excessive. I broke My ankle and a bone in my foot at the same time and was running again in six weeks.

Running, sure. But would you have been able to tackle someone or gotten run into?

Running, sure. But would you have been able to tackle someone or gotten run into?

I was in highschool and started baseball season 10 days after I got my cast off. I played football but I don't know if I could have started the season had it started then. 12 weeks just seems excessive to me.

Just lost Jason Taylor for 9 weeks with a broken collarbone......

how did your game go?

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 11:46 PM ----------

lmaooooooooo i just realized that i've been trying to trade Foxworth and hes been hurt.. SMH.. i dont even know when he got hurt.

Danny Woodhead, my prime back out for who knows
Percy Harvin out for 11 weeks the first game. Broken colar bone, you'd think madden would be more creative.

Were those from playing me?