Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPDATE: SALARY CAP ADJUSTED to now point based - POST ALL CONTRACT ADJUSTMENTS HERE

kiingspadee

Vick just signed a 6 year contract in real life, now this is a contract year

McCoy's contract runs out on 2014, but it says this is a contract year.

Kafka wants 17 to be a backup!?

Seems unrealistic to me.

none of the above were listed as in contract years until the change to points. Can we fix that or am i just stuck with it now?

Vick just signed a 6 year contract in real life, now this is a contract year

McCoy's contract runs out on 2014, but it says this is a contract year.

Kafka wants 17 to be a backup!?

Seems unrealistic to me.

none of the above were listed as in contract years until the change to points. Can we fix that or am i just stuck with it now?

I said I would fix these

im starting to notice that this points based system makes it beyond easy to save all of your best players.. FA will be basically non existent.. kinda sucks..

Not true at all. If we need to we can drop the cap space, as well as make a roster limit. Not to mention the players when you go to resign them they ask for more money. In one league Saturday was asking for almost 8 more points.

And finally with Lavar's help I am going to go through all 32 teams and put EVERYONE on the right contract length

OK so in my other league I am going through and the deadline has passed on adjusting the contracts however I decided to now go ahead and adjust all contracts that are supposed to be 2 years and under......trust me I am getting roughly 20-30 players per team that are in their contract years. So the worry of no good free agency is not true at all.

Aaron Williams 4yr / 5,200,000 should be a FA in 2015

Fred Jackson 4yr / 7,500,000 should be a free agent in 2013

Shawn Merriman 2yr / 10,500,000 should be free agent in 2013

DO NOT give me their salary it has no effect. Just tell me how long their contract is. Just to make things easier for me and Lavar just post the guys name as well as just how many years they should be

Jonathon Baldwin 5yrs

Eric Berry 5 yrs

Tamba hali 5 yrs

Glenn dorsey 3 yrs

Matt cassell 4 yrs

brandon flowers 6 yrs

derrick johnson 4 yrs

ryan lilja 2 yrs

In the process of fixing my other league (going through all 20 teams on their and adjusting it so everyone who IRL has a 1-2 year contract is set that way)

Archived