Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rex F***ing Grossman......I could have told you how this would have ended.

chendawg

I mean seriously? After watching him play throughout the season, I just saw his decision making slowly regressing back to normal. Not throwing the ball away, trying to fit the ball in a tight space as if he's Manning or Rodgers, etc......I can go on and on. I'm not saying Beck is an upgrade physically, but at least mentally he can run the team and just cut down the absolutely retarded mistakes.

I mean seriously? After watching him play throughout the season, I just see his decision making regressing back to normal. Not throwing the ball away, trying to fit the ball in a tight space as if he's Manning or Rodgers, etc......I can go on and on. I'm not saying Beck is an upgrade physically, but at least mentally he can run the team and just cut down the mistakes.

Rex Grossman played so bad that he should be flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I mean without his 4 int's today I really feel that we had a chance of hanging/winning......I'm at the point with getting owned at home against Philly I hate them as much as the cowboys....

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 01:10 AM ----------

Just what we needed, another Grossman thread. Sweet. Thanks
I know, I know......I just needed to vent. <sigh>

Rex Grossman played so bad that he should be flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct.

:rotflmao:

But seriously, please no more Grossman threads. Hop in the "Do you believe Beck starts?" or "Why Beck is likely to win the job" threads, there's been some pretty good conversation in there.

And, welcome to your two week ban and an NNT for going way past the point of ridiculous in not just putting this in any of the many existing threads where it belonged, and also violaitng rule 6 and right in the thread title. Way to go ace. Do you play QB? With your skills the FO may actually give you a tryout.

Archived