Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Think the Shanahans will look to bring back Casey Rabach??

neilclarke

Do you believe that John Beck is now the starting QB for the Washington Redskins?  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that John Beck is now the starting QB for the Washington Redskins?

• Yup
    • Nope

I know Casey was not a very popular guy on ExtremeSkins last year and I think everyone was happy he was cut, but.............

Now that Kory looks to be down for the year and Trent is going to more than likely miss some time........ Assuming he's stayed in football shape, do you think the Skins make a run at Rabach to come back & play center? Montgomery would move over to LG to replace Kory's position. Lineup would be Brown-Montgomery-Rabach-Chester-Locklear. I think we will move Brown over to LT (where he was a Pro-Bowler with the Saints) and put Lockler at RT, which is his natural position. Rabach's certainly no all-star, but I think he's probably better than Erik Cook at this point. Do we make a run at Rabach or another center or do we stand pat with Cook??? Guess we'll find out in the next couple days.

I know Casey was not a very popular guy on ExtremeSkins last year and I think everyone was happy he was cut, but.............

Now that Kory looks to be down for the year and Trent is going to more than likely miss some time........ Assuming he's stayed in football shape, do you think the Skins make a run at Rabach to come back & play center? Montgomery would move over to LG to replace Kory's position. Lineup would be Brown-Montgomery-Rabach-Chester-Locklear. I think we will move Brown over to LT (where he was a Pro-Bowler with the Saints) and put Lockler at RT, which is his natural position. Rabach's certainly no all-star, but I think he's probably better than Erik Cook at this point. Do we make a run at Rabach or another center or do we stand pat with Cook??? Guess we'll find out in the next couple days.

michael-scott-no.gif

We still looked better at center today, than in Rabach's last season.

I'd rather just see what Cook has. We know Rabach stinks, might as well see if Cook can be serviceable.

I hate when injuries happen and people run to find out what FAs we can sign. You can't develop young talent without giving them a chance to play!

Understand and agree but hell, we have no depth..... We're going to have to sign somebody as a potential starter and at the least, as a backup. We had insufficient O-Line depth going into today's game, now with 71 and 78 out, we're in big trouble.

Understand and agree but hell, we have no depth..... We're going to have to sign somebody as a potential starter and at the least, as a backup. We had insufficient O-Line depth going into today's game, not with 71 and 78 out, we're in big trouble.

So let's see what we have in Olsen and Hurt. No reason to bring in Rabach.

Archived