Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

The little girl might kill him. Like previously said, I think Carol was covering for the little psychopath when she confessed to being a murderer.

Yeah I edited and threw her in there as well. Kind of shocking how even though she can't be any older than 10-11 years old, she has that full on sociopath act down pat.

Dude had better watch his back

They make noise while stumbling around too. I wouldn't think noise would be enough to cause them to walk away from two human snacks in plain view.

trying to recall how the acted around burning objects before....surely it has happened other than the barn(which obviously didn't draw them all)

I keep thinking of Lizzie Borden.  Maybe Lizzie will kill Tyreese with his own axe.  :o

I keep thinking he needs a battle axe , while repeatedly bludgeoning them with a framing hammer is fun to watch....it is far from optimal

Hell I'm waiting for someone to bust out a minigun. Since a fully operational tank is allowed (3 years into a zombie apocalypse, with all the insane maintenance that would come with it... And I completely accept that), I don't see why someone wouldn't roll up on some weapons factory or something, and find one, and do a little Rambo roe playing.

You wouldn't even have to hit them in the head. They would all just get chopped up, and decommissioned.

Its three years later? I didn't realize that much time had passed. Wouldn't every nuclear plant have experienced a meltdown by then? Radioactive zombies?

I'm still wondering when they'll remember mountain bikes exist. Beats the hell out of walking and carrying your pack.

Its three years later? I didn't realize that much time had passed. Wouldn't every nuclear plant have experienced a meltdown by then? Radioactive zombies?

I'm still wondering when they'll remember mountain bikes exist. Beats the hell out of walking and carrying your pack.

Eh I don't know. Something like that. I think the show purposefully muddled the elapsed time. Two things you can't hide is Carl going from Leave it to beaver, to an actual teenager, and Judith being at least a year old. I'm glad you pointed out the nuclear reactor bit though. Not a lot of people think of that when it comes to a grid wipeout.

youngchew loves the kids.  But if that crazy little **** makes a threatening move on my bro Tyrese, I hope he puts a hatchet in her face. 

Indeed - Tyrese is one of my fav characters - would hate to see him go out like that!  Haha, maybe my man, Morgan Jones, will snipe her out of nowhere.  Hopefully he pops in again somwhere...

Good point, Destino, you would think somebody would be seen pedaling a bike by now.  Also, what about ATVs?  Survivors are always out in rural areas/off the beaten path - it would make sense.

Where are they getting fuel? You can't tap a stalled car for gas three years old. Diesel maybe, but not gasoline.

It still boggles my mind that no one has gotten past the "Eek! Zombies! Run away!" stage. I'd have walls n fences to funnel 'em into an area where they could be disposed of wholesale, we gotcher ****'n swarm right heyah! I'm thinking threshers or industrial mowers, make all the fertilizer that Farmer Rick could need.

I'd have walls n fences to funnel 'em into an area where they could be disposed of wholesale, we gotcher ****'n swarm right heyah! I'm thinking threshers or industrial mowers, make all the fertilizer that Farmer Rick could need.

So that's where Hot Pockets get their meat. 

trying+to+dump+all+puke+gifs+I+have+_bbe

^ That was me, Friday morning

So it looks like they are all eventually going to meet up at this sanctuary place. This Abraham guys is still somewhat of a mystery to me. I can't decide yet whether he is a badass, evil, a combination of the two, like Shane, or an immature moron jock, considering how he was clowning around while killing the walkers, and talking about ho whe wants to Save the world"

One thing he found out quick though... Nobody punks my boy Glenn, and nobody stands in the way of Glenn and his woman. That was a pretty rough scene with the family in the childrens room. Still don't know what happened with Michonne's kid, seeing as how that scene made it look like she blacked out.

I get the feeling though that a big time battle is brewing, seeing as how everybody seems to be heading to the same place, where there is already a camp.

Seems like we are closer to getting some big questions answered though... Like how exactly when and where everything started. It seemed like all that went by the wayside after the CDC explosion at the end of season one

How lame was mullet mans explanation: "classified"

From who is it exactly classified? All the zombies might find out?

Lame.

Yeah that was some BS. There is something not right about that guy. First impression is he doesn't know **** about what really caused the zombies and he's been lying/tricking his people.

Totally incompetent with a firearm 3 years into a zombie apocalypse...riiiight. There was also "the look" he gave the camera at the end of the episode while they were walking down the road.

How lame was mullet mans explanation: "classified"

From who is it exactly classified? All the zombies might find out?

Lame.

I kind of took it as intentionally lame.  Like they were just effing with Glenn.  Or covering up whatever the hell is really going on with Abraham and that guy (does Abraham really believe this stuff?).  BUt would have been better for Glenn to laugh in his face at the response.

Scene of Michonne finding that family in the bedroom was...unsettling.  Intense despite the lack of action.  They really lingered on it, forced you to take it all in.  And I thought they did a good job of keeping the tension up with Rick hiding from that crew of guys in the house, and making his escape.  The tactic of opening the door after killing that one in the bathroom was pretty solid.

I generally liked the episode,  but how in the hell do the writers keep getting away with the little things?  Rick basically slams the bathroom door, yet the bad guy doesn't hear it.   Carl magically has his other shoe back that was lost when trying to get away from the walker last week,etc.  Michonne and Carl are walking up to the house and the bad guy is distracted at the last moment leaving Rick with a clear get away. 

I don't remember Breaking Bad having lazy scripts or bad continuity. 

I generally liked the episode,  but how in the hell do the writers keep getting away with the little things?  Rick basically slams the bathroom door, yet the bad guy doesn't hear it.   Carl magically has his other shoe back that was lost when trying to get away from the walker last week,etc.  Michonne and Carl are walking up to the house and the bad guy is distracted at the last moment leaving Rick with a clear get away. 

I keep thinking the same thing.  Tara told Glenn how her sister and nephew died.  She had a niece, not a nephew.  

The scene with Rick in the house was INTENSE.  I knew when he gave Carl his weapon there would be trouble.  

I haven't read the comics but Abraham seems like a doofus wanna be soldier of fortune type.  I bet his mulleted friend doesn't know **** about stopping the zombie apocalypse.  

It seems like Rick/Carl/Michonne and Tyrese/Carol/kids are heading to the same place while Maggie/Sasha/What's his name and Daryl / Beth are still off in the wilderness.  As far as next week goes, just remember....

sticker,375x360.u1.png

I keep thinking the same thing.  Tara told Glenn how her sister and nephew died.  She had a niece, not a nephew.  

Yeah that was weird, especially after that poor girl got chomped, then got a bullet put in her head, getting tossed by the Governor.  And I think either Daryl, Michonne, or Glenn is going to die.

Considering that the once mute, brooding, walker whispering samurai Michonne is showing some of her humanity, and letting the audience in on her past, I think she is currently in the lead by a few strokes.

When I first watched it I thought for sure that Michonne got Carl's shoe for him when she was tracking him. When Rick looked out and saw Michonne standing there and told Carl it was for him, I figured that it was going to cut to her standing at the door holding his shoe (which could still be the case, they just didn't show it) so I'm gonna just believe that this is how it went down.

I'm pretty sure Tara didn't say anything about a nephew. She said something like "All I saw was my sister IN THAT FIELD."

Considering that the once mute, brooding, walker whispering samurai Michonne is showing some of her humanity, and letting the audience in on her past, I think she is currently in the lead by a few strokes.

I think Michonne will eventually find her son alive, and then she will die soon after.  The group will tell her they will take care of him, etc. and on they go to DC.  ..but yeah I think Michonne or Glen are the next up. 

Archived