Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

She wasn't exactly that far from the camp.

Where you going to go with a car full of supplies?  Personally I might head back to the camp and try and win myself a place back in the jail.

Now that I think about it, she said she was on her way back to the prison when she saw Tyrese running into the woods. When he asks about going back to the prison for the car, Carol mentions something about not wanting to go back to a graveyard. So I guess she kept enough supplies to still be able to travel on foot at a good pace when she went after them.

rabbirs, and she stabbed them up. :(

"The rabbit died"....nice foreshadowing, someone else might be pregnant. 

Btw, the little girl is pure evil, time to 86 her.  

I also liked the beginning with the Beth voice-over.  I'm a sucker for a good voice-over and those first scenes with Beth and Daryl were well done. 

Michael Kudlitz will be a great addition to the cast, I am stoked to see where his character goes.  Loved me some Southland.

The little girl is far scarier than the walkers.

Never watched Southland, but he was good in Band of Brothers. 

Glad to see that body armor made a real appearance in the show. It must be poisonous though because no one else seems to care for it. Also did the virus scrub the human mind of "spears" and "shields" I cringe every time I see them pull a knife. If you listed weapons you least want in the zombie world knives would be high on that list. Somewhere behind those that simply wouldn't work like poison darts and piano wire.

It's just frustrating watching these now veteran survivors still act like panicky morons that just had the new reality dumped on them. Show some damn growth!

Edit: Did I miss something or did Glenn set a car on fire as a mean of drawing zombies away? Are zombies attracted to fire on the show? That can't be right.

If you remember the episode when Shane and Otis went to the overrun high school to get supplies for Carl, they threw a flare to distract the walkers.

The only problem I see here is that they already saw Glenn before he shot up the car.

Right and if fire draws them, clearing zombies out becomes entirely too easy. They'd be less of a problem than wolves.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Tyrese and Carol. Imo she may be a tweener now. Wouldn't be surprised if she tries to off him... Or if they all make amends, seeing as though Tyrese is one tough SOB, he doesn't have a cold murderous heart.

Wouldn't rule out Lizzie killing him as well. I don't think we've seen the last of her killing spree, lol. 

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Tyrese and Carol. Imo she may be a tweener now. Wouldn't be surprised if she tries to off him... Or if they all make amends, seeing as though Tyrese is one tough SOB, he doesn't have a cold murderous heart.

The little girl might kill him. Like previously said, I think Carol was covering for the little psychopath when she confessed to being a murderer.

Archived