Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Worst episode of Dead yet. Totally Un-satisfying. Just Andrea? And a bunch of nameless/faceless baddies?

Wow - I was shocked at how bad that show was last night. It was building and building and then *poof* - it was done. Out with a whimper.

They def. had filler episodes this year to draw out this whole story but I was cool with that b/c I thought there would be a big payoff from the finale. That episode was just a big bust and not up to the standard this show has set for itself.

And I didnt buy for one second a superior force would just run off like that and not regroup... and also - their big "finish this" plan was for three of the prison clan to storm Woodbury? Stupid!!!!!!!

color me disappointed.

Whatever, I liked the finale last night and was sad to see Andrea go. All I wanted was for her to rejoin the group after being left for dead at Hershel's farm. She came so close on several different occasions and it was disappointing to see her go.

I'm a bit pissed they didn't kill off the Gov, but I can't wait to see where this goes in season 4. I'm glad Tyrese has now joined the group.

It's really interesting to observe Rick's character arc from the season 2 finale (where the Ricktatorship begins) to the finale of season 3 where the Ricktatership officially ends (along with his visions of Lori) and he goes back to the Rick we knew from Season 1 and 2

I was hoping for a bit more of a battle, but I think it showed that the Gov's "army" wasn't an army at all. A firecracker and loud noises spooked them all. You could hear him saying "HOLD YOUR GROUND!". Once they all fled, he was so frustrated with everything that he snapped killed em all. I like how they handled his character, glad he'll be back for S4.

They didn't make Andrea likeable enough for her death to really hit home how they intended...at least to me. How frustrating was it when she would stop and talk to a dying Milton. HELLO?! He's going to turn any minute now...multi-tasking is your friend.

I hope the group leaves the prison soon...maybe they will make a run for Woodbury, or elsewhere. I really want Walkers to become a focal point again. They have lost their credibility and to me are seen simply in the shadows.

The turdlet is going to be a pain in the ass now. shane v 2.0.

Really confused with this Tyresse arc. It seems like the only reason he was even brought into this season was to drop a name from the comic book. Felt like they could have done much more with that whole angle... maybe next season!

Oy

Seems that some don't "get" the idea of a drama series, this is not a bang-bang-shoot 'em up Die Hard flick.

The Woodberryites that the Gov recruited to be his army weren't warriors, they had no training, they were mostly scared regular folks that got roped into attacking the prison. I wasn't a bit surprised that they got drawn in, adrenaline levels amped, in the dark spooky den of their supposed enemies, only to run like rabbits when the **** hit the fan. Rick & Co. were pretty reserved IMO, they could have whacked a lot more of them, although the Gov kinda rendered that point moot.

Hatboy impressed me, the kid w/ the shotgun had his chance, two guns in his face but didn't drop the weapon? Good call Carl :thumbsup:

To me this was about broader psychological aspects, would Rick give in to madness and go total war crazy, or would he pull back and try to reconnect with his own humanity, for his own sake and for his son. Taking in the people from Woodberry was an element in this, as was Rick finally not seeing Lori on the catwalk.

I was surprised they used flashbangs in the hallway. I remember the crate full of grenades and that seems like an ideal opportunity to end the war. Also Glenn and Maggie can't shoot worth a damn, they should have asked Merle for some pointers. :)

I like the finale. Wasn't exactly how I would do it but it was good.

I find the acting and writing very sub par. I think this could have been a truly epic show. Its mediocre at best. This season was just, well, boring.

I'm sure the feedback is going to be negative (mostly) regarding this season. Maybe the writers will redeem themselves next season

I felt the same way about Season 2 after it was over. I recently re-watched it and found it was pretty good. Maybe S3 will be similar...

The finale for season 2 was badass. I loved that season

I loved the finale for season 2. I should have clarified... I thought the season in general was a little disappointing as I was watching it, I guess in comparison to the action is season 1.

I loved the S2 finale though and the entire season after I saw it again.

I really enjoyed the finale.

I may be in the minority but I loved Andrea. I was really hoping to see her character become a bad ass killing machine, but it wasn't meant to be. I just read the exit interview with the actress who played her and it made her exit even better. She reminded us that Andrea was a human rights lawyer before things went to hell. She really wanted the best for everyone, so that's what she was trying to do this season.

Interview: http://tvline.com/2013/03/31/the-walking-dead-andrea-dies-laurie-holden-interview-season-3/

Hatboy impressed me, the kid w/ the shotgun had his chance, two guns in his face but didn't drop the weapon? Good call Carl :thumbsup:

I may be in the minority again here but I'm starting to like Carl more and more too. I was so pumped when he came back at Rick with:

"I didn’t kill the walker who killed Dale, look what happened. You didn’t kill Andrew, and he came back and killed Mom. You were in a room with The Governor and you let him go, and then he killed Merle. I did what I had to do."

Sucks we have to wait so long to see whats next.

Can't believe the Gov. survived to make season 4. It was a solid episode but I agree that it was rather anti-climactic for a finale, especially with all the build up through out the season.

My biggest question now is how can the Gov. be taken as a serious threat when he took out his entire army with the exception of Martinez and Dhani Jones?

I expect him to be around awhile. I'd venture to say that he'll make it through next season as well. He's become the true villain of the show. If they killed him off now they'd have nothing going into season 4.

I loved the finale for season 2. I should have clarified... I thought the season in general was a little disappointing as I was watching it, I guess in comparison to the action is season 1.

I loved the S2 finale though and the entire season after I saw it again.

THank you. That's all some of us are trying to say. Compared to what made this show a hit during its first season, TWD has slowed down a lot.

I've seen a lot of backhanded comments across the internet with folks that share our opinion RVA, such as "I guess everybody needs guns blazing all the time," and "apparently not everybody understands how a drama series works." Come on fellas, give us a little credit LOL. Some folks are just a little disappointed with the snail's pace this season, and the writers spent the entire second half of this year building up to a pretty anticlimactic finale. TWD has completely veered away from what made it a so popular in the first place, and that can't really be argued...

Lucky for us who share the opinion that season 3 could've been better, apparently AMC feels the same way. :) Though this isn't exactly breaking news, writer and "Creative Commander" of season 3, Glen Mazzara, was fired and has officially stepped down TODAY, April 1st, now that season 3 has ended. Mazzara was fired due to "production delays and creative disputes with Dead co-creator Robert Kirkman. He will be replaced by Scott Gimple, who will take over as creative lead and lead writer for Season 4. :)

I may be in the minority again here but I'm starting to like Carl more and more too. I was so pumped when he came back at Rick with:

"I didn’t kill the walker who killed Dale, look what happened. You didn’t kill Andrew, and he came back and killed Mom. You were in a room with The Governor and you let him go, and then he killed Merle. I did what I had to do."

Sucks we have to wait so long to see whats next.

I don't understand this part. Andrew didn't kill Lori, she died during child birth. I think it's a reach to say Andrew coming back to sabotage the prison "killed" Lori. Who's to say she still wouldn't have died even if Carol or Hershel were there?

I don't understand this part. Andrew didn't kill Lori, she died during child birth. I think it's a reach to say Andrew coming back to sabotage the prison "killed" Lori. Who's to say she still wouldn't have died even if Carol or Hershel were there?

She may not have went into labor at that point if it wasn't for her overexerting herself running from Andrew's walkers. This could have been the reason for the complications that didn't allow for a natural birth. In my opinion, that alone is enough to place blame on Andrew for her death.

And if that doesn't satisfy. Andrew was still responsible for T-Dog's death, so Carl's point is still valid. Team Carl!!! haha

That Was the worst episode of the season and one of my least favorite of the series easily. So, what was the point of the entire Andrea character after season 1. She should have just died with Jenner. The true story is in the graphic novels. I'll keep watching as one bad episode won't kill the show for me, but it's obviously dumbed and watered down for TV.

I just read the exit interview with the actress who played her and it made her exit even better. She reminded us that Andrea was a human rights lawyer before things went to hell.

Oh hell, of COURSE she was a lawyer, that explains so much............ surprised she was even susceptible to zombitis

Archived