Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Much better episode tonight, I attribute it to the lack of Andrea lol

oh my god i didnt even think about that hahahahaha

of the 7 episodes of the second.half of season 3, the two best have been tonight's episode and the.morgan episode. the only two episodes without andrea :ols:

didnt understand why those people he shot werent zombiefied themselves. did merle get that many headshots?

Either way, the Governor is running out of guys. He only had about 15-20 able-bodies guys to start with. Rick and co. killed quite a few of them when they escaped from Woodbury. They got atleast one of them when the prison was attacked. Now, Merle took out around 5.

I hope the prison attack reflects the Governors weaked forces and he doesnt just have an endless supply of "redshirts."

Also, if any of you have noticed, the show tells you who is going to die in the opening credits (this has been done almost since the shows beginning). Merles zombification was "annonced" last week when Michael Rookers name in the credits showed up with zombie eyes in the background. That same episode, the credits had two characters names show up in front of two tombstones. One of them is going to upset ALOT of fans as he/she is a fan-favorite.

didnt understand why those people he shot werent zombiefied themselves. did merle get that many headshots?

Either way, the Governor is running out of guys. He only had about 15-20 able-bodies guys to start with. Rick and co. killed quite a few of them when they escaped from Woodbury. They got atleast one of them when the prison was attacked. Now, Merle took out around 5.

I hope the prison attack reflects the Governors weaked forces and he doesnt just have an endless supply of "redshirts."

The ones they showed look like they'd been eaten.

I was thinking about it this morning and I wonder if because Merle was dead Daryl could tell that he had gone to try and stop the Gov and crew.

I really hope the Gov dies a sweet sweet death next week. I can't decide who would be the best person to kill him, though. Haha.

The ones they showed look like they'd been eaten.

I was thinking about it this morning and I wonder if because Merle was dead Daryl could tell that he had gone to try and stop the Gov and crew.

I really hope the Gov dies a sweet sweet death next week. I can't decide who would be the best person to kill him, though. Haha.

In the comics, he was taken out by one of his own people. I think the shows laid the groundwork for Martinez to take him out.

I hope the Gov dies a slow, dramatic death. It can't just be a headshot and he's done.

I need something like Maggie shoving a knife through his stomach, and as he slowly slides down to the ground, Maggie is on top of him face to face, looking him in the eyes all the way. :)

Or maybe him getting cornered by walkers and eaten to death as some of of group watches.

I hope the Gov dies a slow, dramatic death. It can't just be a headshot and he's done.

I need something like Maggie shoving a knife through his stomach, and as he slowly slides down to the ground, Maggie is on top of him face to face, looking him in the eyes all the way. :)

Or maybe him getting cornered by walkers and eaten to death as some of of group watches.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that one of those ideas has ZERO chance of happening.

Herschel. In the Prison. With the revolver. For what he did to his daughter.

I wonder if the Daryl realized what merle did, trying to take out teh Gov and as many Woodbury folks as he could. I didn't notice if Daryl saw the gunshot wound to his chest or not. That was also the first time we've seen Daryl show that much emotion. I hope Daryl is able to gather himself and return to the group and not just flip out and go after Woodbury himself.

and as the t-shirts says....."If Daryl dies, we riot."

---------- Post added March-25th-2013 at 08:47 AM ----------

Herschel. In the Prison. With the revolver. For what he did to his daughter.

Works for me :)

But I want somebody in our group making eye contact with the Gov as he dies. Before his vision fades to black, I want the gov to know that he LOST, and WE WON. Woodbury, as he knew it, has fallen. :)

I wonder if the Gov realized what merle did, trying to take out teh Gov and as many Woodbury folks as he could. I didn't notice if Daryl saw the gunshot wound to his chest or not. That was also the first time we've seen Daryl show that much emotion. I hope Daryl is able to gather himself and return to the group and not just flip out and go after Woodbury himself.

and as the t-shirts says....."If Daryl dies, we riot."

---------- Post added March-25th-2013 at 08:47 AM ----------

Works for me :)

But I want somebody in our group making eye contact with the Gov as he dies. Before his vision fades to black, I want the gov to know that he LOST, and WE WON. Woodbury, as he knew it, has fallen. :)

I would love for him to round a corner looking for cover in a cell and Hershel is standing there. Cold eyed. The Governer sees him and laughs, in his shmarmy way, not realizing he is holding a "goddamned hand cannon." Hershel, without a word, raises the gun and shoots the Governer in the chest. As he dies, all Hershel says is "That is for Maggie."

Also, if any of you have noticed, the show tells you who is going to die in the opening credits (this has been done almost since the shows beginning). Merles zombification was "annonced" last week when Michael Rookers name in the credits showed up with zombie eyes in the background. That same episode, the credits had two characters names show up in front of two tombstones. One of them is going to upset ALOT of fans as he/she is a fan-favorite.

of course i had to go to the dvr to check on these, i only saw one name in front of a tombstone in the opening credits,

michael rookers name shows up in front of the zombified eyes all season.

I would love for him to round a corner looking for cover in a cell and Hershel is standing there. Cold eyed. The Governer sees him and laughs, in his shmarmy way, not realizing he is holding a "goddamned hand cannon." Hershel, without a word, raises the gun and shoots the Governer in the chest. As he dies, all Hershel says is "That is for Maggie."

Awww man, I love it! Big Hersh! The one-legged preacher with a hand cannon and a shotgun that doesn't need reloading. :)

Or maybe Herschel takes him out in a sacrificial way to save the girls.

Woah...that could be epic. What if the war takes place in the prison, and the Woodbury army breaks into the second level of defenses, and the Gov is able to find the "Alamo" last stand area, where Carl and Beth are hiding with the baby on the 2nd level of a prison wing. Hershel sees the Gov closing in on them, and he hops his way over to the Gov and tackles him, and both Hersh and the Gov fall over the railing to the ground floor and both torn apart by walkers.

Beth, seeing her dad being eaten alive, makes eye contact with Hersh, sheds a tear, and then puts one in his head to end the suffering. fade to black, see ya next year. :yikes:

Yup saw it...and it's been acceptable to discuss Talking Dead since the thread's inception as it's directly connected and they don't allow spoilers on that show (if you don't count expanded trailers), but I like the restraint you show anyway and encourage it. :)

I recommend that fans of the show watch Talking Dead. The host annoys me and there are always segments that are weak, but they give a lot of backstory and have usually interesting appearances from cast/writers/producers/directors/special effects artist.

You can pick up a lot of character/plot-line detail that really helps flesh out :pfft: the series, all while avoiding spoilers, even when they occasionally make mention of the comics. :cool:

yeah, after several ES folks recommended it, we started tuning into Talking Dead as well a few weeks ago. I enjoy it. :)

Jumbo, is it acceptable to discuss scenes from the preview of the finale next week? I'm talking about the regular preview that they show right after the episode goes off during the credits.

The convo between Herschel and Glenn about the pocket watch last night was far too anti-climatic. And Glenn's proposal to Maggie left a lot to be desired as far as drama is concerned.

I think the writers were reminding us of the bond Herschel and Glenn have regarding Maggie. In a way... that blessing for marriage is really him saying, "With one leg, I can not protect these girls like I once could. Glenn can and he loves Maggie like I love her." Herschel's farm is all but gone too. All that together... I have a feeling Herschel is going to do something epic to save the girls, Glenn, and perhaps the whole group.

The actor who played Merle was on Talking Dead last night. Did anybody else find him to be a bit weird?

I found his answers to the questions about his character a bit lacking. It seemed like he didn't really understand his own characters' development, his final act in trying to kill the governor, and his death scene.

Archived