Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Bah I hate midseason finales, means having to wait like three months before the season continues.

Looks like it's gonna be amazing though.

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed too. Though tonight's episode was cool, it was pretty slow. They definitely setup next week's episode though, and it looks like it'll be action packed. But as you said, we'll most likely be left hanging in a major situation.

Anybody know when the second half starts? January? February?

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed too. Though tonight's episode was cool, it was pretty slow. They definitely setup next week's episode though, and it looks like it'll be action packed. But as you said, we'll most likely be left hanging in a major situation.

Anybody know when the second half starts? January? February?

I think it's February. Sucks. Loved tonight's episode.

I know I'm in the minority, but I am growing tired of Michonne. I love the sword, but can't stand her facial expressions and lack of character depth.

Seriously? I want to hire her to teach "game face" to our DBs :ols:

And Glenn, where was that badassery when your gf was in danger and you had Merle at gunpoint? You knew who and what he was, shoulda popped him on sight.

Another great episode. The Rick and Michonne meeting didnt go as i thought it would. But i can see these 2 becoming a great alliance as the season goes on. I cant wait til everything goes down and someone takes care of the Governor. He is such a sleaze, i cant wait for him and Andrea to be killed off.

Archived