steveo21

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

Bump for tonight. Has anyone tried out that extended walking dead website you can use while watching the episode? Think I might give it a shot tonight.

commercial's on, but had to jump in about Glenn's badaasedness in the taped-to-the-chair zombie fight. :)

I know I'm in the minority, but I am growing tired of Michonne. I love the sword, but can't stand her facial expressions and lack of character depth.

She is still new to the show. I'll give her time to adapt

Bah I hate midseason finales, means having to wait like three months before the season continues.

Looks like it's gonna be amazing though.

Bah I hate midseason finales, means having to wait like three months before the season continues.

Looks like it's gonna be amazing though.

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed too. Though tonight's episode was cool, it was pretty slow. They definitely setup next week's episode though, and it looks like it'll be action packed. But as you said, we'll most likely be left hanging in a major situation.

Anybody know when the second half starts? January? February?

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed too. Though tonight's episode was cool, it was pretty slow. They definitely setup next week's episode though, and it looks like it'll be action packed. But as you said, we'll most likely be left hanging in a major situation.

Anybody know when the second half starts? January? February?

I think it's February. Sucks. Loved tonight's episode.

Enjoyed last night's episode, but the commercial breaks are pretty ridiculous. They only came back to the show for 8 minutes at one point before going to commercial again.

I know I'm in the minority, but I am growing tired of Michonne. I love the sword, but can't stand her facial expressions and lack of character depth.

Seriously? I want to hire her to teach "game face" to our DBs :ols:

And Glenn, where was that badassery when your gf was in danger and you had Merle at gunpoint? You knew who and what he was, shoulda popped him on sight.

What's up with the AMC vs Verizon dispute? Noticed the ticker going across the screen last night. Guess AMC wants more money from Verizon. ugh

Edited by HogNose

What's up with the AMC vs Verizon dispute? Noticed the ticker going across the screen last night. Guess AMC wants more money from Verizon. ugh

Yeah I don't know. Verizon better not take AMC off the air, although Walking Dead is the only show I watch on it.

Another great episode. The Rick and Michonne meeting didnt go as i thought it would. But i can see these 2 becoming a great alliance as the season goes on. I cant wait til everything goes down and someone takes care of the Governor. He is such a sleaze, i cant wait for him and Andrea to be killed off.

Season 3 has been very nice.

Absolutely. Season 2 was such a snoozefest in comparison. Every episode was SOPHIAAAAAA!

It'll be interesting to see who Daryl sides with. He's been Rick's loyal right hand man for a while now, but you know what they say about blood...

Edited by Warhead36

this has been a pretty good season. i cant remember the last time i got bored of a show (season 2), stopped watching it, then got back into it.

but this show still ranks far behind breaking bad and game of thrones for me.

DIdn't dish network or direct tv have the same dispute a few months ago?

I thought last night's show was pretty good at building the tense. The music at the end was well done. I can't wait to see everything go down on Sunday.