Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Sorry don't know why I'm getting a bunch of double posts.

---------- Post added November-11th-2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

Zombie that ate the body?

Yeah I guess it makes sense that he stuffed himself. Shame Rick didn't even get to see a body. Zombified or otherwise.

I'm just guessing, but it has to be some type of government something-or-other calling the jail, right? I haven't read the comics so I have no idea. It has to be like the military or something. It's a pretty sweet twist. Didn't like how it happened, he just happened to go nuts and kill a bunch of zombies and end up in the basement and boom, they call. But whatever.

How bout Darryl's outfit, rocking the Clint Eastwood? Come on man!

Yeah, Hail, I figure the phone call is someone checking on various facilities where they might be survivors. Cool. :)

I also figure wasn't just on a berserker killing spree. He had to see Lori one last time, even in the state she would be in. He went back in there for that, and her body was obviously...gone. Hence him stabbing at the belly. Rick's not as whacko as he appeared in that segment, just enraged out of his deep grief.

1) I love this show.

2) It is amazing that in America the level of violence in The Walking Dead is okay but seeing boobs on TV would destroy our children.

It's a matter long noted. On a personal note, when I was quite young I was impacted by viewing violent (movement-wise) boobs, and it ended up affecting me, but it wasn't on TV.

It's another reason why I will always have fond memories of the original hippy girls.

Maybe they 'buried' Carol because they didn't have a body. They probably don't want another long, drawn out search like the one for Sofia. Their numbers / strength is depleted and can't afford a loss in man power. Daryl found the hand print with Sofia's name on it....all I have to base this on.

I thought the episode was pretty boring. The only thing that really happened was Michone finally doing what she's been saying she would all last episode (after dragging it out for most of this episode as well).

The revelation about the zombie fight and the girl in Governor's place was interesting though.

I thought the episode was pretty boring. The only thing that really happened was Michone finally doing what she's been saying she would all last episode (after dragging it out for most of this episode as well).

The revelation about the zombie fight and the girl in Governor's place was interesting though.

I felt the same way. I realize every show won't be as significant as last weeks, but tonight's episode just felt like a bunch of filler material.

Man how gruesome that that zombie dragged Lori to the back of the room and ate her. I saw the hair on his shirt/chin and assumed but Talking dead confirmed it. And sorry to spoil things as I've read the comic, but it's Haslett on the other end of the phone looking for defensive answers.

lmao--he got me

Yeah I wouldn't do that. Try to stay out of this thread because I've really do read the comic and had been before the show so I don't want to accidentally give anything away but its fun to read the perspectives of people who only watch the show and dont know the path the comic went down. To anyone that hit the brakes when they read *dont want to spoil but* don't worry it's safe.

Was also wondering about Carol. The last we saw her was when t-Dog was getting ripped apart clearing the path for her, right?

And since Lori was eaten by the zombie, why did they bother digging a grave for her body, too? 2 empty holes? Why not just stick a crucifix in the ground? Something isn't adding up...

The grave thing confused me, too... plus they never really made an effort to find Carol.. I mean you would think Darryl would at least try to...

So, that bulging zombie ate Lori, flesh and bones?

I guess others could have helped themselves and wandered off... but wow, the actress must have pissed off the producers or something - that was harsh.

Archived