steveo21

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

Also, I wish Lori would get eaten. She's so ****ing anoying. Every person with a car ran straight over the zombies and she hit the one and wrecked. Ugh she's so annoying. And how can she be pissed at Rick for killing Shane. Okay, no more ranting.

Edit: Daryl continuing to be a boss. He's easily my favorite character. Herschel was pretty awesome too, just standin there knockin off zombies. I'm glad he survived.

I also wish Lori would end up as somebody's lunch shortly, but if you watch the scene with Rick again her biggest reaction was after hearing that Carl shot Shane. She's losing her baby boy to the grim reality of the zombie apocalypse and I think that's what pushed her over the edge at that moment.

Lovin that this show has slammed into 5th gear with the Michonne cameo (named her all over "Talking Dead" so no spoiler at this point) and the prison in the background.

Figures that two of my favorite things have the longest offseasons...

You mentioned daydreams - funny thing, I've had 2 walking dead inspired dreams (nightmares?) in the past two weeks - had to off my walker dad in the last one, lol.

The chopper also lead me back to thinking about what government still exists - you know there has to be at least some form of governing body somewhere. Also, the fact that Jenner knew that everybody is infected leads me to believe this is known at least within the powers that still exist. Military experiment gone wrong?

I wonder if there are survivors at the prison.

Or what happened to the other group.

I was wondering the same thing. Sucks we have to wait so long to find out

Funny,but in my own zombie apocalypse daydreams, I often think of a prison, a warehouse or a nat'l guard armory as a good place to fortify.

LOL! Mine is the Costco/Home Depot/Sport Authority right off West Ox and Lee Hwy.

Cross Bows/Bats/BB Guns etc from Sport Authority -

Food from Costco

Weapons/Propane/Wood to reinforce stuff from Home Depot

Edited by acuratl1984

You mentioned daydreams - funny thing, I've had 2 walking dead inspired dreams (nightmares?) in the past two weeks - had to off my walker dad in the last one, lol.

The chopper also lead me back to thinking about what government still exists - you know there has to be at least some form of governing body somewhere. Also, the fact that Jenner knew that everybody is infected leads me to believe this is known at least within the powers that still exist. Military experiment gone wrong?

Exactly which is why they need.....

super_funny_hilarious_pictures_Chuck_Norris_Zombie.jpg

LOL! Mine is the Costco/Home Depot/Sport Authority right off West Ox and Lee Hwy.

Cross Bows/Bats/BB Guns etc from Sport Authority -

Food from Costco

Weapons/Propane/Wood to reinforce stuff from Home Depot

Yup... envisioned em all..great pastime when down a few minutes at work.:)

My take on the prison at the end....

It is something to just throw us off and have everybody talking about what's gonna happen there at the prison for the next 8 months. They want us to assume they'll find the old prison and hunker down there, but the group will take off in the morning and never see the prison. They're just throwing us off to have everybody talking until September. :)

My take on the prison at the end....

It is something to just throw us off and have everybody talking about what's gonna happen there at the prison for the next 8 months. They want us to assume they'll find the old prison and hunker down there, but the group will take off in the morning and never see the prison. They're just throwing us off to have everybody talking until September. :)

Knowing them...it's entirely possible :)

So Randall's group was five miles away? Did they get overrun when the horde came?

And that helicopter?

I think the helicopter flew by during season 1 time-wise, and that intro was alluding to the long journey the walkers have made.

I think the helicopter flew by during season 1 time-wise, and that intro was alluding to the long journey the walkers have made.

This. They basically showed us how the horde began their journey from ATL out to the country.

And to remind us about the chopper itself :)

This. They basically showed us how the horde began their journey from ATL out to the country.

And to remind us about the chopper itself :)

Redeker Plan?

(oh yeah, I just went there)

And how can she be pissed at Rick for killing Shane. Okay, no more ranting.

I was absolutely furious when she did that. I CAN'T STAND HER. she needs to die.

---------- Post added March-18th-2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

Redeker Plan?

(oh yeah, I just went there)

Never heard of it....but just did some reading. eek!

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Redeker_Plan

Edited by skins_fan1982

AMC, the Walking Dead is in need of strong female characters and you have Michonne and Andrea teaming up together for Season 3 badassery.

Don't **** this up.

(my final plea for an increased budget)

Edited by FanboyOf91

Glad that I was not the only one wondering wtf? about Lori- smart as a bowl of mice.

All this time and nothing, no supplies, no plans, just on a picnic until the horde arrives, and these people deserve to survive? Half of them would actually be smarter as zombies than they are now.

Haven't any of them seen AoD? Ash and his battle car would have whooped their way through the fields mowing 'em down :ols:

I was absolutely furious when she did that. I CAN'T STAND HER. she needs to die

She's definitely making the show worse for me. She seems to suffer from multiple personality disorder. One minute she's begging Rick to 'do something' about Shane and the next is practically jamming her tongue down Shane's throat.

Did any of you wonder, why they didn't just run all of them over? I mean jeez it's an open field!

Their vehicles were really not built for that. One or two perhaps, but they would run the risk of damaging the engine or similar rendering it inoperable - not good.

Edited by Chump Bailey

Awesome episode... Unsure about Michonne... She is fine in the comics but dont think she fits the show.

A ninja warrior princess? Thats cheesy comic crap...

I think the deal there is that Lori is outraged that Rick "allowed" Carl to not only be involved and at risk, but to do the shooting (still stupid on Lori's part in several ways but I think that's the angle).

I could be wrong, but I thought Lori looked angry before Rick mentioned Carl. Lori also gave Shane the "I want to ****" eyes before she approached and apologized to him at the windmill, notwithstanding the fact that she knew he was unstable, wanted to kill Rick, and had killed Otis. It just doesn't add up.

I have similar feelings about Rick's character. Rick was an indecisive and, at times, ineffective leader who looked to others for input and advice and, in just one episode, turned into a dictator. It seemed a little for strange for Rick to change so dramatically, although he did just kill his best frenemy and I suppose the virus could be affecting his personality.

In any event, the last few episodes have been quite entertaining. Despite my criticisms of Shane's character, some of the writing, etc., it's still a very fun show. I can't wait for season 3.

---------- Post added March-19th-2012 at 06:03 AM ----------

Awesome episode... Unsure about Michonne... She is fine in the comics but dont think she fits the show.

A ninja warrior princess? Thats cheesy comic crap...

I kind of feel the same way. The first thing I thought was, "Don't go all Matrixy/LOTR on me. Who is going to wear a cape? And a hood that obscures vision? And drag along two zombies who aren't muzzled?" But, I suppose I'll give the writers a few episodes to explain.

Actually I wasn't surprised at Rick's diatribe, it's about time someone starting taking this seriously. He has been trying so hard to accommodate everyone and keep the group happy, and it got him his best friend's blood on his hands and his son in serious danger. I'm shocked it took this long tbh.

LOL@ earlier comments from some that have already given it thought, seizing local stores and barricading them, etc. THAT is what I think people would really do instead of pulling a roadtrip. Set up a defensible perimeter, funnel the zomboids into killing zones with flamethrowers, thin out the local horde and scavenge food, fuel, ammo, supplies, hit up whoever runs the local armored car service to use for transport, something proactive, not just handwringing on Herschel's lawn.

Sheesh, I allowed myself to read just a few spoilers, and some of my theories about season 3 were WAY off....as usual. LOL.

I can't wait until season 3, which will be when...September maybe?