Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

But I am thinking now that can't have been what he whispered to Rick, because Rick didn't know after killing Shane.

And I really liked the opening of that show.

That's a good point. Jenner said the timespan of corpses reanimating was anywhere from 3 minutes to some longer period of time (can't remember). If Rick knew this, wouldn't he have knifed Shane in the head after the initial deathstab?

That's a good point. Jenner said the timespan of corpses reanimating was anywhere from 3 minutes to some longer period of time (can't remember). If Rick knew this, wouldn't he have knifed Shane in the head after the initial deathstab?

Maybe he was also just too traumatized at the moment from killing his best friend? Remember, he popped the fat guy in the head after shooting him in the bar.

Maybe he was also just too traumatized at the moment from killing his best friend? Remember, he popped the fat guy in the head after shooting him in the bar.

Ah, touche'.

On an unrelated note, does anybody find it unlikely that slow, dumb walkers could overtake the US army, let alone, any global military presence?

For those that are interested...spoilers for the finale:

1) 2 of the minor characters die this week

2) Michonne makes an appearance

3) Rick reveals to the group that everyone is infected

4) Episode ends with a shot of the prison in the distance

Ah, touche'.

On an unrelated note, does anybody find it unlikely that slow, dumb walkers could overtake the US army, let alone, any global military presence?

Seems to be a common them in most zombie media, the only survivors portrayed are a bunch of scrappy civilians. (Cept for the Resident Evil movies but they're trash anyway)

I'm still holding out hope that somewhere down the line the group will run into a military presence which will culminate in a satisfying curb stop battle of a bunch of walkers with the military's firepower on full display. But I'm sure budgetary concerns won't allow that scenario to play out, and even if it did, the writers will probably end up making the military bad guys just to deflate the satisfaction just felt by the viewers. lol.

Also there has been no mention whatsoever of the helicopter Rick saw over Atlanta, hopefully that will be addressed.

For those that are interested...spoilers for the finale:

1) 2 of the minor characters die this week

2) Michonne makes an appearance

3) Rick reveals to the group that everyone is infected

4) Episode ends with a shot of the prison in the distance

Are those just guesses from reading the comic? Or do you actually have a place you are pulling this from?

Are those just guesses from reading the comic? Or do you actually have a place you are pulling this from?

I have read the comics but I've found these scattered around different forums. Seem legit, almost all of the others I read this season have come true.

This is why we have the.454 casull

And it's even named after my state.;)

Too loud. Too quick. This man left Rick to die, likely left her pregnant, and tried to kill him. There are a lot of cruel situations that a creature that doesn't die can find himself in :)

Too loud. Too quick. This man left Rick to die, likely left her pregnant, and tried to kill him. There are a lot of cruel situations that a creature that doesn't die can find himself in :)

I can see that, but more importantly, mi amigo, you do realize that many many posters---even long-time posters of course---have been getting the boot for a week for violating rule 11, right? How about you fix that?:)

I can see that, but more importantly, mi amigo, you do realize that many many posters---even long-time posters of course---have been getting the boot for a week for violating rule 11, right? How about you fix that?:)

Your img didnt show up when I responded. Sorry about that.

Okay i 2 questions for everyone who loves the Walking Dead.

1) IF you lived during these times would you rather have

A) A Car

B) A Gun (anytype of gun with a fair amount of ammo)

2)Where would you try to live to stay safe?

For me for the 1st question i would pick a car because its a secure location and i can escape the walkers. I would also pick a car because i could run over anyone with a gun and i could loot their dead corpses and take all the guns i wanted.

For the 2nd question i think the best place to live would be the middle of no where in Washington State were you are 100s of miles from the nearest town and you make tree houses to live in. The other option would be to get a nice size boat. Maybe a Yacht sized and get a water purification set and live on the boat. You could live off the ocean you could have plenty of water. You just have to worry about rogue waves.

Archived