Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Thinking of other zombie stuff...so say the pathogen was one those secret military experiments we've seen plied before, for increasing aggression and violent-insanity to destabilize enemy populations in a war, and consider how Shane seems to have become increasingly more nuzto in Shane ways, and though that's been kind of attributed to his "basic" persona being magnified under stress and ramifications of Rick's return (guilt/losing Lori/Carl/new baby), it might be at least part reflective of the pathogen's effects---and such may also account (though we can--and maybe are meant to--attribute this to normal dark side of humans) some of the behaviors in at least some of this other group like the rapes and hints of "getting out of control" that Randall mentioned. If so, that opens up a great bunch of plot growth. I have more later.:geek:

Has anyone seen the preview for next week? Darryl is driving his Motorcycle threw a heard of zombies he is such a bad ass. I hope that he lives next episode because if i had to guess someone will die. In most season Finales of Cop Dramas someone is killed and this is a season Finale of a Zombie show so someone has to die? Right?

Has anyone seen the preview for next week? Darryl is driving his Motorcycle threw a heard of zombies he is such a bad ass. I hope that he lives next episode because if i had to guess someone will die. In most season Finales of Cop Dramas someone is killed and this is a season Finale of a Zombie show so someone has to die? Right?

I dunno- they did just ace two of the main cast members in consecutive weeks. Seems reasonable that the rest is gonna be stone cold zombie-killin.

I really enjoyed how they're wrapping all this up. Those of you that predicted long ago that the secret from the CDC was that EVERYONE is infected are looking pretty smart right now. I was glad I had read those predictions on here because rather than being thoroughly confused like some people were when Shane started seeing those crazy visions and rising, I was like, "OHHHH YEAH THEY'RE ALL ZOMBIES!!!"

Many props to my ES brethren. :cheers:

But I am thinking now that can't have been what he whispered to Rick, because Rick didn't know after killing Shane.

He might have just been completely out of it after sticking a blade in his best friends gut. And then add to that Carl showing up. He may have known that Shane was going to come back but with his mind running 500 miles an hour, he may not have given it a thought until Carl took his shot.

I loved the little moment at the RV with Andrea and Glenn thinking about Dale. Shane scheming in the barn, watching him turn complete psycho. Glenn finally getting his bad ass moment of the season.

Also.. Did anyone else love some of the camera shots at the end?? Like the shadow silhouettes of Shane and Rick with the full moon in the background. Great episode all around. Loved it.

Ok, here's my inner geek generating "what-if" plotline for next season...and it could incorporate my premise of how this "pathogen" is working as described in my earlier posts, but it isn't a necessary element...so the zombies storm the farm and those that escape are driven off...the ongoing story requires them to move on some time and this is the time...new season...

and the other group is drawn by the conflict (maybe even figures in it's outcome) and either by force or mutual survival, the groups are joined...but Rick's group is either in an openly and forcefully declared subservient role or in such a role de facto by weakness in comparison...(if by force the whole potential "use of their women" thing could be a real hotbed plot line, based on what Randall said about the raping productivity of some of his group)... anyway...

...I could see a few episodes where the story arch would be Rick's group working within this one survive but also planning to regain their autonomy and break away...and the mix of characters (maybe get some new blood from those who don't like being in the Randall group, maybe lose a couple to the Randall group) could be refreshing...and then the end of this next batch of episodes is Rick and the surviving core with the new additions breaking free of these non-zombie "bad guys" and on to the next plot line...I told you I would be channeling my inner geek here..:pfft: :ols:

From what I understand a different actor has been cast as the leader of the other group, although his brother being a second-in-command type would tie in to an upcoming event.

Also rumors are we will get a look at the new character some of us are jazzed about THIS season after all. Should be a wild finish..!

From what I understand a different actor has been cast as the leader of the other group, although his brother being a second-in-command type would tie in to an upcoming event.

Also rumors are we will get a look at the new character some of us are jazzed about THIS season after all. Should be a wild finish..!

My money is on Merle, Darryl's brother. We never saw him die and he cut off his own hand. I haven't read the books, but it seems like it could be a good plot twist. Darryl having to go against Merle. I also can't remember their names, but the guy and his son who gave Rick shelter in the early episodes. Rick kept radioing them once he met up with his group. They may be part of the other group.

Next Sunday is going to be some major badassery and zombie killing love. There has to be a major twist coming, Killing Dale and Shane in successive weeks leading up to the season finale makes me think they are going to do something that will make us say...OMFG.

This season has definitely been questionable at times, but so far it looks like it will be finishing strong. I'm excited for the finale. Merle being tied in with the other group, as well as the father and son from season 1, would be crazy.

My money is on Merle, Darryl's brother. We never saw him die and he cut off his own hand. I haven't read the books, but it seems like it could be a good plot twist. Darryl having to go against Merle. I also can't remember their names, but the guy and his son who gave Rick shelter in the early episodes. Rick kept radioing them once he met up with his group. They may be part of the other group.

He was my first thought too until I heard another actor was cast to be the leader. Still this leader will be influenced by Merle which will make a certain event seem far less random than the comics did.

Shane scheming in the barn, watching him turn complete psycho. .

Yeah, I just knew he was going to die as soon as he started going all weird in the barn LOL. Great episode, definitely got me jacked up for the finale.

As with most shows that end in cliffhangers, it suuuuuure is gonna be a long wait before the next season.

last night's episode was beautifully shot. the silhouetted stand off between rick and shane in the moon-lit field was so awesome..

i really love this show. i know a lot of people didn't like how they stayed on the farm so long, but i didn't mind at all. a lot of great things happened this season on the farm.

it looks like every season the group is going to relocate.

how many season do you think we will get from TWD? I'm really hoping we get at least 5

last night's episode was beautifully shot. the silhouetted stand off between rick and shane in the moon-lit field was so awesome..

i really love this show. i know a lot of people didn't like how they stayed on the farm so long, but i didn't mind at all. a lot of great things happened this season on the farm.

it looks like every season the group is going to relocate.

how many season do you think we will get from TWD? I'm really hoping we get at least 5

Well the comics are still published every month, so for source material it could go on for awhile. I bet with the ratings the show is getting we are looking at 5 to 7 seasons.

Well the comics are still published every month, .

Oh wow, I did not know the comic book was still going. News to me.

I hope we get several more seasons, but as long as it stays true to what it is. I'm a HUGE True Blood fan, and I stayed on board as it started to get weird. And with last season, it got even more weird. But I'm staying on board because we're so invested in the characters that we have to see it through.

But I hope Walking Dead doesn't take a strange turn and get away from what makes it great...the ever evolving relationships between the group, and the zombie killin'. :)

Archived