Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

The fact she's a fan  favorite is an even better reason to do it.  Remind people that this show used to be dangerous that way

Darryl is the only one who gets the fan favorite protection, imo.  Other than he and Rick, no one is (or should be) untouchable

I fully admit I'm making a dark horse pick here.  That's intentional.  Abe and Glenn seem like the obvious or consensus choices, which makes me think they may go in another direction

They all suck if it's not Glenn. If it's Abe it's a total cop out...again. If they never remove one of the true fan favorites, the drama is lost that it will ever happen. Everyone will just be like "Oh, so and so didn't die in that cliffhanger cause they never kill off the main characters."

I also don't think anything happens to Rick and that dragging him in there is just more psychological warfare on the group. 

5 minutes ago, Bliz said:

The fact she's a fan  favorite is an even better reason to do it.  Remind people that this show used to be dangerous that way

Darryl is the only one who gets the fan favorite protection, imo.  Other than he and Rick, no one is (or should be) untouchable

I fully admit I'm making a dark horse pick here.  That's intentional.  Abe and Glenn seem like the obvious or consensus choices, which makes me think they may go in another direction

It would be awesome if they went in another direction. They would get some credibility back after the Glenn didn't get eaten fiasco last season. 

I lost all hope they could or would ever kill one of the big fan favorites with the mind-numbingly stupid Glenn dumpster bull**** last season. I guess one thought is that it was a gauge of fan reaction since they had him in mind to be Negan's victim. 

That moment already undermined any threat the walkers should have again. Might as well double down on removing the tension by killing Adam or Abe or some other of the "least impactful" characters too. 

14 minutes ago, Bliz said:

I agree but I don't think they have the balls or the stomach to kill her or any of the stars. Stars to me being Rick, Carl, Daryl, Michonne, Glenn. 

Carol and Maggie being 1B stars and also fairly untouchable. Everybody else is fair game or a sacrificial lamb compared to the above.

53 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I disagree. No chance. She's a fan favorite too. 

I did notice though that

Reveal hidden contents

the blood on the ground seemed extremely close to Rick and I believe Maggie was beside Rick and Abe was on the other side of Maggie. It's totally Abe.

Which means that killing her would send the proper message that he's not ****ing around.

Almost everyone still kicking from the first 2 seasons is a fan favorite by now. Plus everyone has a different fan favorite. I loved Dale and Herschel, but they got Got, and life moved on.

The only character that seemed to have no history whatsoever to flesh out, was T-Dog.

Hell by a certain point a lot of us thought that even Rick was gonna die.

Someone has to bite it, and some of those deaths have to mean something.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Someone has to bite it, and some of those deaths have to mean something.

I agree, but will the writers do that? I doubt it. 

I also think Daryl will never die. He will be on this show for as long as AMC can make money off the license. He is an AMC owned brand, because he wasn't in the comic. Which is why they've made two console games, and a couple more mobile games featuring Daryl all over the marketing. Because Robert Kirkman and whatever Comic publisher that puts out the book own the rest of the characters, those Telltale Games and other merchandising AMC isn't making much money off it. When the whole "If Daryl dies, we riot" memes started getting popular I knew he was immortal on this show. 

Unforunately, it's less about telling a great story and more about money these days. Just look at what Marvel/Disney is doing to the X-Men(I need to take my gripes about that to the Marvel Thread). 

Like a lot of people, I'm thinking it's Glen, then Abe after he gets up.

Negan makes the comment of taking out is "right hand" man then drags him in to the trailer to take off his hand. 

All signs point to that happening after seeing the trailer so now I'm sure none of that happens and Negan beats Daryl after he tried to beat Glen to death but the silver watch keeps blocking the swings.

I'm all about the redemption of Morgan this season. Let me down hard last year. Been pining for my mans return for years, then he comes back all Zen and spiritual and ****... kissing rabbits singing to birds in the forest.

Hopefully Bob Marley and the knights of the Round Table can get him to Clear. That's what I need, Clear Morgan. All life is precious... When chopped evenly, sauteed, and served with a side of butter

I'm going Maggie and Abe.  What better way to make Negan even more terrifying?  Killing the pregnant woman and the Hulk of the group.

Edit:  I was just telling Chew while we were playing some Battlefield 1, possibly Carl?  What better way to send Rick over the edge?  I mean, losing his wife, having to kill his best friend (Shane) and watching his son die.  Something has to push him over the edge to take out Negan.  

Archived