Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Season 2 recap:

Where's Sophia?

Carl, stay in the house!

Dale, look out!

Oh ****, Hershel has walkers in the barn!

Shane, she's MY wife.  You gotta go.

fire, fire! everybody out!

• 3 weeks later...

This might give some insight to the end of Season 6 by process of elimination.  I'm just finishing up Season 4 but have a pretty good idea what happens at the end of 6 due to a-holes on FB.  Then I saw this......look at your own risk. 

It's from May 13, 2016

At the beginning of Season 5 episode 15, the family plays a cd titled, "Run Mix," and they get all emotional. What the hell is that about? Been bugging me big time. I also can never understand what the hell is wrong with the reverend. He strikes me as a weird piece of trash. And that Sasha black chick is weird too.

I just finished Season 5 on Netflix and it's done. They don't offer anymore. I'm perturbed to say the least.

I'm afraid to read this thread, I just post questions and leave. If someone wants to private message me then cool.

At the beginning of Season 5 episode 15, the family plays a cd titled, "Run Mix," and they get all emotional. What the hell is that about? Been bugging me big time. I also can never understand what the hell is wrong with the reverend. He strikes me as a weird piece of trash. And that Sasha black chick is weird too.

I just finished Season 5 on Netflix and it's done. They don't offer anymore. I'm perturbed to say the least.

I'm afraid to read this thread, I just post questions and leave. If someone wants to private message me then cool.

There's only 5 seasons on Netflix because Season 6 just ended like 2 months ago. If you have Comcast, get the last season off of On Demand, or try Hulu or something. It likely will not be up on Netflix until around the time of the S7 premiere well into Fall.

Also you probably don't need to bother with FTWD

It's ok I guess. But there's no comparison. I'm 2-3 eps behind and really don't care. But if I have to wait 1 extra day to watch TWD I'm chomping at the bit

Also you probably don't need to bother with FTWD

It's ok I guess. But there's no comparison. I'm 2-3 eps behind and really don't care. But if I have to wait 1 extra day to watch TWD I'm chomping at the bit

Thats pretty much where im atm I watched the first 2 Ep's this season and im stuck on the one where they find the chick that was featured in those mini-sodes.

Might try to catch up this weekend. Might not.

Also agreed about FTWD. To me and Mrs. JCB, the real interest in the first season was in seeing the start of things and the decline of community/civilization. Now it's just a second zombie show, and a clearly inferior one at that.

hulu doesn't have it, ya can buy it on Amazon/youtube ect or search for pirate copy

I just checked, Season 6 isn't available for purchase on Amazon until August 2016.  Dammit!  I guess I'm stuck until then.  AMC.com doesn't even offer it.

Archived