Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

It just wouldn't make sense with the dialogue though. Why would he tell his men to "take out the kid's other eye if someone acts up" if he himself is beating the crap out of the kid?

Good point, I couldn't tell if he was referring to who he was beating or not.

Remember the Polaroid pictures that one Savior Glenn assassinated had on his wall? They were all pictures of people with their heads bashed in. Remember what the Hilltop said the Saviors did as soon as they showed up? Negan beat a 16 yr old kid to death with Lucille for no reason. Just to make an example. I think it's his way of saying hello.

And the promos etc have confirmed somebody dies/died.

My guess is Abe. Whoever he hit got back to their knees. Me thinks big Abe is trying to maintain his pride even during the savage beating.

Abe did chest up all proud, plus he was talking about having a kid with Sasha. That was big for him given his prior family. Typically when characters start softening like that they die on the show. Plus, it's a beating people would tolerate. If the show implies it was done to one of the females it will cause an uproar from certain groups. 

It really should've just been Daryl and they should have made it known. Would have been talked about by all and been one of the biggest season enders for the show. 

I just don't think Abe is a big enough character honestly. Aside from the show of strength it would provide.

I don't have much feeling at all if Abe is the one. I consider him a tier 2 character which isn't worthy of this moment. So I think that I can rule out Rick, Arl, Maggie, Eugene and Sasha.

I'd like to rule out Abe too and just leave it between Glenn Daryl and Michonne.

I'm sure they will take the easy way out and just make it Abe and glorify him like he was a founding member or something and they made some bold choice killing him off and they'll all be patting themselves on the back for it

I'm guessing that it was someone in the Dwight group.

Throughout the episode we kept getting a first person view of someone in the truck (or whatever the saviors had them locked in). I'm thinking it's the same persons point of view for Negans beating.

So... Glenn, Daryl, Michonne or Rosita

Trevor tried to warn him. Rick wasn't listening though. His ears are wide open now.

It really is crazy. Its basically full on GTA V Trevor in the Walking Dead universe, without the strange juggalo trailing him, and all the meth ****ing his brain up. Pretty incredible.

They gotta get him on Talking Dead bext season

Closed casket, whoever it was. Negan mashed them brains in, repeatedly.

They really messed up by not giving us the payoff after all the build up this season.

Cliffhangers are cool, but but give us something. It would've been just as much of a cliffhanger if we saw who got bashed...as our faves are all sitting there hysterical in a dire situation, while Negan flicks the blood off Lucille . Writers ****ed the money up, IMO.

Dean Morgan was great

JDM was spectacular...Negan was lovably hateable. I was irate with that cliffhanger though. Absolutely livid. I've invested 7 years to be treated like a goddamn toddler??? I'm so angry right now. I've decided i'm not watching again until it's over..then maybe i'll binge watch on Netflix. MAYBE.

A lot of short attention spans in this thread. Maybe it's just me, but I won't get the sound of that skull cracking and blood/brain matter splattering out of my head. That's something you can't unhear.

I'll be wondering about who it is all summmer.

I'm 100% convinced it was Aaron, and I'm surprised that so few people in this thread are of the same opinion.  No one else thinks it's odds that this expedition to deliver Maggie was basically all of our core characters who were not already outside the gate, plus one redshirt who we have barely seen all season?  That the Negan lineup is 10 core characters...and Aaron?

They haven't been willing to kill off a big name for quite some time.  I don't see them starting now.  Aaron was there for a reason.  

I wasn't irate about the cliffhanger, but didn't like it.  I agree with the prior point that it wasn't the best use of the emotional build up.  Show who it is, give us 10 seconds of reaction from Rick et al., and have that be the end, and that's a much more powerful finale.  But whatever.  It was still a great episode.  

0% its Carl. Before he took a swing he said "if anyone makes a move cut the kids other eye out and feed it to his dad."

But imo that was such a crappy season finale. I was so disappointed that they are going to make us wait to see who it was. 

Like someone said previously by October who really cares? 

Show who it is, give us 10 seconds of reaction from Rick et al., and have that be the end, and that's a much more powerful finale.  But whatever.  It was still a great episode.  

Agree completely.  We thought Rick looked defeated and lost while Negan was talking, imagine that same face but with brains of one of his folks all over the side of his face, and he looks over as _____ lay on the ground, headless.  That would've been a much more powerful ending, turning up the "hopeless meter" from 9 to max.  

The way they left us hanging really turned me off, though.  All that build up this entire season...........nothin'.   <_<  Come on, writers.  We fans deserve better than that.  There was a lot of fluff between the time when they were finished taking the satellite base and this finale, so I figured we'd get the payoff.  Nope.   :(  With as many tv shows as I watch, last night's episode was one of the most disappointing season finales that I can remember.  

How the hech are they going to get out of this one?  Alexandria (including Rick's crew) is what...maybe 40-50 deep?  Neegan seems to have hundreds, and they all appear to be seasoned ZA maniacs who kill often.  Alexandria folks might be "trained," but they've never been in the ****.  They can't go to war with Negan.  If they're let go to go back to Alexandria and work for Negan, do they all just run?  Hilltop is mostly weaksauce folks outside of Jesus, so they're no help.

And i think the final scene with Negan was corny. We have the "baddest" dude in this new world and he wasn't that scary or crazy at all to me. Could have done without the "eenie meenie miney mo"

I thought he was great.  He had the right mix of powerful, savvy, practical, creepy and kooky.

I thought he was great. He had the right mix of powerful, savvy, practical, creepy and kooky.

Yeah he was awesome, and obviously screwing with the crew with the child stuff.

And I have to be honest... If you were thinking more about that (in that moment) then who Lucille would land on at "mo," I am very disappointed in you

He couldve been reciting the chorus to Hit Me Baby One More Time and Id still be juiced with adrenaline wonderi g who was gonna get the beatdown

Archived