Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

No they didn't, but I'm saying as they're filming next season it's going to come out. They can't keep it a secret until The next premier.

So they should have had the balls to show it now

I agree, Game of Thrones is a big example of this. Damn Paparazzi fans stake out the filming spots and take pictures with long range cameras and pretty much confirmed some storylines HBO was trying to keep a secret. The same will happen here. They will take pictures of the cast filming and they'll make note of who is absent.

They should've just confimed who it will be, unless even they don't know. And if it was due to them not being able to show the sheer brutality of someone's having their head bashed in, all they had to do was show him point Lucille at the character and then go to the first person view they did.

Don't see how the scene was ruined. The character delivered. Someone important died.

Who it was adds to the offseason conversation. I still believe in cliffhangers.

I believe in cliffhangers too but that was stupid.

I had sweaty palms for an hour and half and there was No payoff.

And it's going to Be anticlimactic to reveal it next season

I believe in cliffhangers too but that was stupid.

I had sweaty palms for an hour and half and there was No payoff.

That is a great way of putting it.

Yeah thats the prob, once they start filming itll be obvious.

I think its Darryl or Abraham, and itll come down to how Norman Reedus's new show goes.

I think it's Daryl too. How is he going to do two shows at the same time? I don't know when Ride starts, but if the show airs this summer, then I agree they're waiting to see how it turns out and if it's a success it will be Daryl. If it isn't, it's probably going to be someone expendable to the fans, like Sasha, Rosita, or Eugene.

Yeah thats the prob, once they start filming itll be obvious.

That depends on how they frame the events of last episode into S701

Could very well be a flashback to "forgotten" moments from the first 6 seasons from several characters, ending with the reveal at the very end.

Pretty sure we only know who gets cast for the upcoming season, not when they are written out of tge script.

Could easily mean that the dead memver gets cast in that one episode, or appeara in several flashbacks or hallucinations

How is it anticlimactic if you don't even know who died?

I think he means that there was an emotional buildup now that's essentially being squandered. Come next season you can't really recreate the intensity of the moment before we find out who it is.

Edit: He beat me to it.

Exactly. And it will be ruined somehow, I will try to avoid seeing it, but somehow it'll get out.

I think you can rule out Carl. Didnt Negan say something like: "if anyone reacts take the boy's other eye out"? Implying hes attacking someone else.

I think Arl was always safe. Rick and he are essential to the main storyline.

Scott Gimple of the Talking Dead said they left a lot of clues to indicate who it may be through the editing and the words Negan said. Good chance someone will dissect the hell out of it on YouTube and figure it out.

I think he means that there was an emotional buildup now that's essentially being squandered. Come next season you can't really recreate the intensity of the moment before we find out who it is

The way I see it, the buildup and intensity was partly due to the arrival of Negan, and partly due to the fact that someone was gonna die. Negan stole the spotlight, and someone did die. We just don't know who. Not until next time, kids :)

Oh well. I like a good tease, so I can't wait to see how they approach this

I think it's unlikely to be Maggie since that would shortchange whatever the baby storyline could be.

Walking Dead is dark, but not beating to death a pregnant woman dark. That would be a bit much. Maggie may die later, but not that way.

Rick, Carl, and Maggie are all 100% not it.

Archived