Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I still think shooting Daryl saves him for this week. Negan won't want to kill an injured guy. He is going to want somebody strong.

And I feel like Dwight/Daryl will have a rivalry for a bit, maybe sub-rivalry to a Rick/Negan one

Agreed.

Hell, maybe Dwight knows what he's doing and is trying to give Daryl a chance to live through this thing. He could be a puppet for Negan and not want to be doing what he's doing at all. Maybe Negan is threatening to kill his girl (the one that was with him when he and Daryl first met) if he doesn't follow commands.

I also don't see Rick or Carl getting killed. I'd maybe even add Michonne into the untouchable list but her recent Rick Roll in the hay.. could prove to be bad news for her.

I feel like Carol and Morgan still have more to their story.

I'm mostly worried for Abraham, Glenn, Maggie and the unborn baby.

I still think shooting Daryl saves him for this week. Negan won't want to kill an injured guy. He is going to want somebody strong.

And I feel like Dwight/Daryl will have a rivalry for a bit, maybe sub-rivalry to a Rick/Negan one

I hope this doesn't happen because he is my favorite character on the show but I if I were to put myself in Negan's leather jacket, killing Abraham would send the strongest message.

I hope this doesn't happen because he is my favorite character on the show but I if I were to put myself in Negan's leather jacket, killing Abraham would send the strongest message.

Abraham would be my pick too from a strength perspective but it's not as big of a loss as one of the originals so I don't think it will him. Possibly him in conjunction with another member, I could see

As much as I have enjoyed TWD, I feel it approaching SOA territory for me when it was just rinse and repeat every season. Yeah, another villain followed by more people doing dumb things. For the first time I fast forwarded through a lot of the episode last night.

Yea, unfortunately this show is starting to feel like SOA or LOST. 

The more the show gives people what they want the more it feels like I'm a consumer buying a product. 

I personally always use the endings of Friends and Seinfeld as a sort of litmus test for good shows vs great shows. 

e.g.

Friends = good. Ross loves Jennifer Aniston. Yay. 

Seinfeld = great. Everyone gets arrested for being jackasses and show ends with them in prison... WTF!? 

The Sopranos ending is a good analogy as we're all discussing which character is going to die in the upcoming finale. (Glenn or Maggie are goners btw  :) ) The ending of The Sopranos cemented the show as great. We were all trying to predict if Tony or someone close to him was gonna get whacked and in the end we kinda got whacked. 

I'm hoping for a great season finale though to redeem the show a bit. If the episode is simply a confrontation with Negan with casualties....eh. If I was writing the show  :rolleyes:  hehe, well ****, my season finale wouldn't even show Negan at all. Have Rick+Co outsmarted somehow to set up a huge reveal of Negan, but it would be Darryl or maybe Carol, and the episode would end with them saying, "I am Negan." And then you know, blast Rick's head off... Ok. Maybe a little too far. 

I agree that the show was getting repetitive but I think this season has been better, a bit of a change. I'm excited to see what the future holds with Negan and his crew, but there absolutely needs to be a mass purging of characters. AT LEAST three need to die if not more, and I mean significant characters like Carol, Darryl, Maggie, Glenn, etc.

Killing an OG sends the strongest message. Carol, Glenn, Morgan, Daryl, Maggie (at this point),etc

Someone very close to Rick. Killing Abraham wouldn't affect me as much as him killing one of them. Though, I would get it, for tactical reasons.

Jon Snow

If that is the case, I hope he is not brained because the fans need to see a zombie Daryl. His brother Merle has been the best zombie in TWD in my opinion.

Actually, Merle the Zombie was one of the bigger mistakes of the series. He had just been killed and should have been a fresh zombie. Instead we got a 9 month dead version.

Kill them all. I'm ready for new stories.

I believe Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 premiers on April 10th...

Actually, Merle the Zombie was one of the bigger mistakes of the series. He had just been killed and should have been a fresh zombie. Instead we got a 9 month dead version.

Zombie Merle > Well Zombie > Metal Head Zombie

Carols daughter best zombie.

And id say seeing carols daughter come out of the barn was best scene

Yep that's definitely up there.

Top 5 for me in no order:

-Rick jugular dinner

-Sophia barn reveal

-Daryl finds walker Merle

-Carl tells Rick about Lori (slightly ruined by all the memes. I can be talked out of this one)

-Rick kills Shane (the entire portion where he leads him

Into woods and the discussion prior to kill)

-possibly the Hunters setup and massacre in the church

I've recently had a couple of breaks from electricity/media (voluntary; in the woods  :P) and it's been great as always, but since yesterday I have been frequently thinking about getting back and watching this tonight.  :lol:

I've recently had a couple of breaks from electricity/media (voluntary; in the woods :P) and it's been great as always, but since yesterday I have been frequently thinking about getting back and watching this tonight. :lol:

Im sure the grizzlies and wolves don't mind you taking a day off from kicking their asses, Mr Carradine :D

I forgot look at the flowers. Damn that was a good one too.

I'd probably bump the Hunters massacre off for Look at the Flowers

Ugh. Look at the flowers was nearly traumatizing.

I think Beth and Andreas endings were feelsy, too. Though she kinda deserved what she got for not killing Gov when she had the chance.

Its always tough when an OG goes.

Archived