Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I don't think anyone is doubting it's his blood.  I think he was just purposely wounded because he is recognized by the Savoirs as a problem and also it is possible one or more of them knows he blew away an entire squad with the bazooka so they want to bring him in front of Negan for a reckoning.

I don't think anyone is doubting it's his blood.  I think he was just purposely wounded because he is recognized by the Savoirs as a problem and also it is possible one or more of them knows he blew away an entire squad with the bazooka so they want to bring him in front of Negan for a reckoning.

Everyone watching knew it was Daryl shot at the end, but it looked like it was in the shoulder. As it fades to black you can hear Dwight say, "Don't worry it won't kill you" or something similar.

Most likely main characters to go (my guesses)

Daryl

Carol

Rosita

Glenn

Maybe Michonne

Plus a few of the more regular Alexandrians (inc. Carol's bedbud) other than Aaron.

I think they'll kill at least three of the pre-Alexandria regs.

Some plot lines I was having fun with...you do the "pay the price" deal with style, and use it to revamp the cast via taking out  a number of pre-Alexandria fixtures (2-4) including some top killers (as well as most popular characters for effect) and my list of such already has Daryl, Carol, Glenn, and maybe Michonne. I put Glenn in there, though he only recently has gone more into killer mode.

A revamp allows the newer faces (Abraham and all since) to step up in character development with some moving more into those top killer roles--I.E "New" Gabe, whoever of Abraham's Army survives, Aaron, Tara, etc. Maggie becomes a serious Boss, emulating both the aggressiveness and deadliness of Rick as well as the more strategic and nuanced thinking she showed with Hilltop's leader.

At the same time, Morgan dies in a sacrifice to help the group in its response to whatever deaths, and in the aftermath next season Rick swings more back to Morgan's views out of respect, reflection, and evolution (just change; not necessarily "forward" development) for a time.

Carl steps up big (esp. if  Michonne dies) as Rick becomes more the voice of reason and restraint while still being Rick (inherently deadly).

I have the day off.  :D

Most likely main characters to go (my guesses)

Daryl

Carol

Rosita

Glenn

Maybe Michonne

Plus a few of the more regular Alexandrians (inc. Carol's bedbud) other than Aaron.

I think they'll kill at least three of the pre-Alexandria regs.

Don't you put that evil out into the world Jumbo! 

She lost her man to a half crazy lethal sniper, and the only bangable dude is the needy mama's boy.

Makes her a good candidate

Mira mierda, I'll leave you to decide who the bangable dudes are, but leave the one Hispanic representative on the show! 

Dwight is fast becoming the person I'd most like to see slowly lowered into a pit of walkers feet first. If Daryl doesn't get killed off as part of this current story line, I see him and Dwight going at it like Michonne and The Governor did for a while.

For all that he's been hyped, by fans and those involved in the show, Negan has a lot to live up to. That has to mean deaths of key characters. The Governer killed a lot of people, but only Andrea and Herschel from our group. You could count Merle too. Everyone else was either one of his own, or an irrelevant new character outside of the two groups.

Hopefully the season finale will go with a bang. These past two build up episodes have made me feel uneasy, but ultimately not delivered much else.

I don't think Negan dies this week either.  I think it's much more likely we meet Negan and end the season with one or two main character deaths followed by a cliffhanger as the group tries to get itself out of a situation where Negan has the upper hand.

I think the 90 minute episode will end with Negan killing a main, long-time character. It has to be someone who's been around with RIck since the beginning, like Glenn, Carol and Daryl. Despite the cliffhanger-type of ending of the last episode, I still have Daryl as my main candidate to bite it. But I'm slowly starting to think it may actually be Carol. Her battle from within is eventually going to consume her, and being out on her own with no backup means you can't hesitate or make mistakes. 

I think Michonne is safe, I don't think they'd start a relationship with Rick and her only to kill it after 3-4 episodes. Glenn is too obvious. They've been potentially foreshadowing his death since last season, and I think it may be just a red herring to really be shocked by who dies instead. 

I also agree some of these random Alexandrians and Morgan aren't looking too safe right now either. 

And geez, the episode is called "Last Day on Earth". Just makes you feel like half the cast is going to be looking for new work this summer. 

It needs to be revenge and a show of strength. Killing Carol or any woman doesn't do that nor does Daryl because he's already been shot.

Abe is the biggest strongest looking dude on the block.

But their might be a few casualties to deal with. I could see Rosita being shot, execution style and Abraham losing it, trying to stand and being taken out.

Though really I think it will be on of the 4 captured last week

I expect Negan to take his night time BP at the roadway checkpoint that was shown in last weeks finale preview. I doubt the lucky Alexandrian who will be paying the price is any of Dwight's captives because the checkpoint Savior's appear to be a new unit. There is also a scene in the preview where Rick and Abraham are hauling someone on a stretcher that I believe is the same person that is laying in the middle of the road surrounded by the checkpoint Savior's (possibly Morgan?). Maybe I should stop over analyzing and enjoy the program? Regardless...the Savior Paparazzi is getting his Polaroid ready.

Watching the last few week's worth of episode reminds of video games from childhood where the generic clone henchmen just keep respawning no matter how many you take out.

Rick's group has got to have eliminated what, approx 50? Yet every new group of savoirs they run into seems to be bigger.

Archived