Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Stick?.....Morgans a Bo man ;) , ya can't be all David Carridine with a spear 

Now Bo in Walking Tall carried a Bo stick I suppose 

Rick has his teeth

In "All Quiet on the Western Front", as well as other books I've read..  they've spoken of bayonets proclivity of getting stuck in the ribs, bones and tissues of the body after stabbing.    So maybe a bow crushing the walkers head is more efficient than risking a long spear getting caught up in the walkers head.

Probable the reputation of the staff as a good defensive weapon rather than an offensive weapon goes with the character they are trying to foster with Morgan over a spear.

Watched the episode again today and it kinda strengthened my thinking that either Glenn or Maggie will die.

There was a song during the shower scene with lyrics that said something like "it's all over.. I'm broken in a million pieces".

Then the scene where Glenn is leaving to go after Daryl, Maggie has this look like she knows that something terrible is coming.

The camera then holds on the mirror and Maggies reflection as the car is pulling away. Almost like they are getting one last look at each other.

Or I could just be overthinking the whole thing lol.

Watched the episode again today and it kinda strengthened my thinking that either Glenn or Maggie will die.

There was a song during the shower scene with lyrics that said something like "it's all over.. I'm broken in a million pieces".

Then the scene where Glenn is leaving to go after Daryl, Maggie has this look like she knows that something terrible is coming.

The camera then holds on the mirror and Maggies reflection as the car is pulling away. Almost like they are getting one last look at each other.

Or I could just be overthinking the whole thing lol.

I agree I think it's a great observation in most cases. Just feels like a swerve though...

Maggie can't possibly have the baby this soon right? Be sure I did think that maybe she collapsed and ends up having the baby and being ok only to find out that Glenn was killed. That would be brutal.

I just think she's not far enough along or showing at all so they wouldn't work

In "All Quiet on the Western Front", as well as other books I've read..  they've spoken of bayonets proclivity of getting stuck in the ribs, bones and tissues of the body after stabbing.    So maybe a bow crushing the walkers head is more efficient than risking a long spear getting caught up in the walkers head.

Probable the reputation of the staff as a good defensive weapon rather than an offensive weapon goes with the character they are trying to foster with Morgan over a spear.

Yeah I agree, I think Morgan has chosen a weapon without a blade for a reason.  Blunt weapons can absolutely be lethal, but it's a lot easier to keep from killing someone with a quarterstaff than with a spear.

And I don't think there's any way to expect that Maggie is far enough along to have the baby.  Unless her contractions are a false alarm it's bad news for baby and/or mom.

There is some speculation that the guy in the body armor that Rick almost killed (Morgan nudged Rick to mess up the shot) could possibly be from 

The Kingdom

IMO, that would be a little more difficult to pull off, but TWD hasn't really let me down yet so I am all for them trying.

There is some speculation that the guy in the body armor that Rick almost killed (Morgan nudged Rick to mess up the shot) could possibly be from

The Kingdom

IMO, that would be a little more difficult to pull off, but TWD hasn't really let me down yet so I am all for them trying.

I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds like a reference to the comics so...no more please

Did you guys hear the one about the time I recommended the thread title be edited to make it more clear that comics aren't supposed to be discussed in here?

That was like...every time ever.

Right.

Any other tidbits yall wanna let us know about ahead of time to kill the suspense? Seems like ever since Season 4, seemingly every little cliffhanger has ended with a comic book reader saying " Is it finally Negan? Could it be Negan? Yeah, this has GOTTA be Negan" time after time, despite the warnings.

We don't read the ****ing comics. We just wanna watch the show without someone mentioning other characters or groups that could be coming.

Yeah, keep mention of future characters or groups out of this thread. Even some stuff that is mentioned during the Talking Dead is a bit iffy. I'm sure we've discussed Negan enough because he's been mentioned on the show by now, and his casting made a lot of waves. But for the most part, keep the comics separate. How things play out can be even a spoiler even though we don't know exactly who may be killed, etc,. 

I know despite me saying this someone is probably calling me an asshole for my profile picture.

Yea, i dont understand how that dude is keeping up with Rick and Morgan after being shot in the shoulder. That and how does Rick not see him when he returns to the car? 

And the crew that Carol killed already knew where Alexandria is so why not just take the car and go back there. Cant wait for next week.

Feel like next week is gonna end with Negan introducing himself. Cant imagine they introduce a character as big as him in the beginning of the episode.

You mean keeping ahead of them? He left before Rick and Morgan arrived.

This is what I thought. I thought he was following Carol. Rick and Morgan were following his blood, but they think it's Carol's blood. This may be where people are getting the confusion, their talk of Carol and looking for Carol may have confused some into thinking he was following RIck/Morgan. 

This is what I thought. I thought he was following Carol. Rick and Morgan were following his blood, but they think it's Carol's blood. This may be where people are getting the confusion, their talk of Carol and looking for Carol may have confused some into thinking he was following RIck/Morgan.

That's what I thought too but watching it again yesterday made me think otherwise. From carols car, he walks off to

The left of the road. Then Rick and Morgan come and go into the field to the right of carols car. Then this guy pops out of some trees and comes back behind carols car, picks up her rosary and head into the field to the right of her car too

Did you guys hear the one about the time I recommended the thread title be edited to make it more clear that comics aren't supposed to be discussed in here?

That was like...every time ever.

Send a PM to steveo21 or one of the Mods. They should be able to change the thread title.

Yea as MTGTM said earlier the guy was following Rick and Morgan. He was hiding in the woods when the arrived. Morgan and Rick were following a blood trail but i didn't know Carol was ever bleeding...so maybe they are following a different trail? IDK.

Either way that preview of next week with Morgan strolling down the middle of the road on the horse is pretty badass. Hope the old Morgan is coming back. Feel like we were all excited for him to come back and the writers made him into a punk. 

Surprise twist next week: Carol gets soft and starts talking about how all life is precious, and Morgan has to put her down before she becomes a danger to the group.

"Look at the flowers, Carol."

days-gone-bye-1446208709.gif

A whorde attacks whacky Dave and his group, and Daryl, Michonne, Rosita, and Glenn wriggle free.

The first three run to safety. Glenn, of course, trips and falls.

Now he's surrounded by Walkers, and pissed off Saviours. Is this the end? Of course not!

A magical portal appears and he is instantaneously teleported to Alexandria

Interview with Norman Reedus on CNN today. Very suggestive, nothing conclusive, but he indicated that the blood seen in the final shot was in fact Daryl's, but that nothing else could or should be inferred.

Archived