Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

So anyone want to argue that Carol isn't angel of death? She's creaking in the hallway, why you close the closet door, and the reason you hurry up the stairs after turning the lights out in the basement.

Also, someone needs to tell these fools to have their chats at home and to stfu while out in the dangerous areas. It keeps happening. Maggie and Carol, caught arguing. The doc had a sharp new idea intrude on her emotional monologue on the train tracks. Glenn and Michonne caught chatting in the woods where they knew enemies had been through. Just stop talking, already!

when thy were talking and Rick did that neck thing I really thought Morgan was a dead man :P

I kinda wondered if Rick would shoot him on the spot after he said he kept a wolf alive. Which says a lot about Rick...

So anyone want to argue that Carol isn't angel of death? She's creaking in the hallway, why you close the closet door, and the reason you hurry up the stairs after turning the lights out in the basement.

Also, someone needs to tell these fools to have their chats at home and to stfu while out in the dangerous areas. It keeps happening. Maggie and Carol, caught arguing. The doc had a sharp new idea intrude on her emotional monologue on the train tracks. Glenn and Michonne caught chatting in the woods where they knew enemies had been through. Just stop talking, already!

Those guys even got the jump on Daryl in the middle of the woods. There was nothing Glenn or Michonne could have done otherwise.

Speaking of which, Daryl is God at tracking anything in the world, except for when he isn't. Damn he didn't see that coming at all

There's a theory/rumor gaining steam that supposedly there is a chance that whoever Negan plans to kill won't be dead by the end of finale and we might be left with a clfifhanger as far as who specifically is killed.

I really hope not, in today's era it would be practically impossible to keep under wraps who was killed off unless they go and film 3-5 different possibilities and don't make the final decision until much later. 

Also, you need the audience's collective jaw to be on the floor by the time the credits roll when it comes to introducing Negan.  If they do some kind of thing where Negan raises his bat to swing and then the screen goes black, it would be more of a *gasp* than a jaw-on-floor deal

I have a feeling that the guy who Morgan saved from Rick is going to play a big role in helping him save Carol.

Also wondering if that was the last time Maggie will see Glenn.

Can you imagine if Glenn gets killed and Maggie loses the baby... or if Maggie and the baby die from complications due to the pregnancy?

That last shot of Maggie in the mirror as Glenn is driving off has me really worried for them.

I think Glenn is safe. My bet is now on Daryl dying. What better way to solidify Negan as a better villain than the Governor than having him kill the most beloved character on the show. Fans would be begging for the crew to get him next season.

This "mini-cliffhanger" may save Daryl though. I can't imagine them doing that and then killing him the next episode. I also feel like Daryl and Dwight isn't over yet. AND he'll most likely be injured.

I'm worried about Glenn and Abraham mostly.

Yeah it's going to be interesting. On the one hand Daryl would be a swerve since he survived that shot tonight only to die again next week. And he's a huge character that has been given several badass moments this season and become very useful to the group again. But at this point he is in a position of weakness. I think Negan will want to take revenge on somebody that shows strength not somebody already shot.

Which leads me to Abe. But I'm not sure he's a big enough name. So perhaps Michonne because of Rick's conversation about being afraid to let someone close again. If they catch that there is something between them two I can see the saviors killing her to get to Rick.

And of course, all signs always point to Glenn too but at this point, he could take an RPG to the face and I'd expect it to bounce off and kill 6 walkers a mile away.

Can you imagine if Glenn gets killed and Maggie loses the baby... or if Maggie and the baby die from complications due to the pregnancy?

What is this, Revenge of the Sith? Has she lost the will to live?

Ok, nerd humor over, Glenn, Maggie, or Darryl die next week, in an epic, brutal death that makes us all squirm.

There will definitely be some deaths next week. The show has too many characters now and needs a purging. I actually think Darryl lives. My prediction is Maggie and Abraham, possibly Carol. Morgan could die too only because the actor playing him is way too talented to be playing a bit part on an American cable show.

Indeed.  At least one of the 4 that are currently captured has to die.  I could see Carol and Morgan heroically saving some of them, but losing their lives in the process...

Also, that old guy, that Carol didn't finish off on the road is following Morgan or followed Rick back to Alexandria.

Indeed.  At least one of the 4 that are currently captured has to die.  I could see Carol and Morgan heroically saving some of them, but losing their lives in the process...

Also, that old guy, that Carol didn't finish off on the road is following Morgan or followed Rick back to Alexandria.

Yea, i dont understand how that dude is keeping up with Rick and Morgan after being shot in the shoulder. That and how does Rick not see him when he returns to the car? 

And the crew that Carol killed already knew where Alexandria is so why not just take the car and go back there. Cant wait for next week.

Feel like next week is gonna end with Negan introducing himself. Cant imagine they introduce a character as big as him in the beginning of the episode.  

Yea, i dont understand how that dude is keeping up with Rick and Morgan after being shot in the shoulder. That and how does Rick not see him when he returns to the car?

And the crew that Carol killed already knew where Alexandria is so why not just take the car and go back there. Cant wait for next week.

I was wondering if he might be hiding in the trunk of the car.

"The price will be paid"

Thay screams more than one death imo. Being Ricks love interest pretty much guarantees Michonnes death imo. She might try something heroic and save Glenn. "You have a family Glenn!" only for Glenn to go back to Maggie just in time for her to birth one of those Straitjackets from Silent Hill, and die of shock.

Negans group raids the camp, killing the warm bodies and useless cast members (Tara, Aaron, Aarons lover who mysteriously hasn't been seen at all this season, Dr Dre, and Gabriel)

Then we have a "Look at the flowers" moment as Abraham gets brutally beaten to death

The problem isn't getting to Alexandria.  The problem is getting inside.  Can't just mount a full assault on the front gate without sustaining a lot of casualties.

Archived