Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

She still shot him right?

Yeah, but that was before she saw him stop the walkers from killing the nurse. Look on her face shows she understood what he did. It may take her a while to process it, but I think once everything settles back down or they abandon Alexandria, she will start to see where Morgan is coming from. 

So is he literally invincible? I'm trying to figure out if it's supposed to be a running gag at this point.

It's ****ing annoying is what it is. I have no problem with Glenn, I have a problem with the writers. Who keep putting him in no-way-out situations and yet he keeps living. It just really kills the show for me. Basically the only people who might die are the secondary characters. 

Yeah Glenn is a cheat code. Just write him better, we passed ridiculous about 25 miles ago

Yeah, but that was before she saw him stop the walkers from killing the nurse. Look on her face shows she understood what he did. It may take her a while to process it, but I think once everything settles back down or they abandon Alexandria, she will start to see where Morgan is coming from.

Was watching a low quality stream so wasn't even sure I had that right lol

On a separate note, glad Daryl finally became useful again

Thoroughly pleased with the episode.

Rick had a Sam L moment -

I'm tired of these mother****** walkers in this mother****** town!

Glad Sam is gone.

Yes Glenn's invincibility is ridiculous.

I don't think Gabe survives but I don't think he'll betray them again.

Archived