Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I have watched zero episodes of WD this season (well like 30min of the premier). I think I might be done with it.

That said, I saw a spoiler (for me anyway) about Glenn dying. So I'd just request a brief summary of the season so far from someone who has a few minutes. I guess I'll decide whether or not to pick it back up.

Rick and Morgan while burying the doctors body that Rick shoots at the end of last season stumble upon a huge rock quarry nearby filled with literally thousands of Walkers. They are boxed in by a couple 18 wheelers but it doesn't seem like it will last

Rick devises a plan to lead the walkers away from Alexandria as one massive herd following each other, with Sasha and Abe in a car and Daryl on a motorcycle leading Them. They will lead them 20 miles out and then head back while the herd continues to move in the same direction 20+ away from Alexandria. While preparing this plan the trucks lose their hold and the Walkers escape so the plan must be enacted now.

THe plan actually goes surprisingly well until a loud horn goes off in the middle moving the herd down the road. This distracts about half of the herd and they begin to move toward Alexandria the source of the horn.

Back at Alexandria, they are completely blindsided and attacked by the wolves from last season. A truck tris to crash into the wall and bring it down causing the loud horn heard previously. Many of the Alexandrians are brutally murdered. Carol and Morgan lead the defense with them butting heads over the Carols killing of the wolves and Morgan choosing a more peaceful approach. Finally they are able to repel the wolves attack but not without great losses. Morgan knocks out the wolf from the woods last season and locks him in a basement, unbeknownst to the rest of the community.

Back in the woods dealing with the walkers, Michonne Glenn, Nicholas and some Alexandrians become trapped in a small community by the herd while trying to get back to Alexandria. Glenn comes up with an idea to start a fire to lure the walkers away from their hiding spot. Nicholas assists him however the two become trapped in a back alley. They climb on a dumpster for safety where Nicholas shoots himself in the head, his body falling onto Glenn pushing him into the crowd of walkers where Glenn is ripped to shreds and eaten alive. Rick still hasn't made it back to Alexandria either and is trapped in the RV while trying to get back. He cuts his hand badly on a blade that inside a walker and then is attacked in the RV by wolves. These wolves have a gun and are only alive because Morgan let them leave Alexandria rather than kill them. They stole a gun on their way out. He manages to kill them before the RV is surrounded by walkers.

Morgan backstory showing the origin of his pacifist belief system and how he can fight so well with his staff. How he went from crazy last time Rick saw him to where he is now.

Michonne leads the Alexandrians home where they tell

Maggie that Glenn is still out there. Rick makes it back to Alexandria just ahead of the herd surrounding the walls completely. Maggie is preggers and wants to go look for Glenn but can't due to the walkers everywhere.

Abe, Sasha and Daryl are attacked by a new group after leading the herd of the walkers 20+ miles out. They are separated. A couple steals daryls crossbow and motorcycle. Abe wants coitus with Sasha. Daryl makes his way back to abe and Sasha and they head back to Alexandria. Daryl tries the radio and receives a distressful "help" call on the radio but the origin and speaker are unknown. This mysterious new group which seems well

Organized and supplied compared to the wolves lingers over the episode.

:lol: I guess "brief" is impossible when I've missed that much. Thanks for putting the time in to do that.

Haha it felt pretty brief while I was writing it then I saw the post and thought dang, that went longer than I thought

that was a awesome summary....thought I think mentioning the wolves that attacked Rick were the one's Morgan let go should be included.

makes me wanna rewatch the season :)

Agree That was an oversight that meant to include. Edited it in there

Archived