steveo21

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

Loved his change of heart when he saw the two dead zombie cops and it reminded him of his connection with Shane.

Long live Shane!

When Rick went back for Shane, I thought "this asshat left you for dead in the hospital, ****ed your wife, killed an innocent man to save himself, pointed his gun at your back in the woods, is challenging your authoritay, pummeled your face, and tried to kill you with a 20 lb. wrench. ****ing let him get torn to shreds."

I am ready to gleefully watch Shane get torn to shreds by a zombie horde. I don't want Rick to die, but he needs to be smacked in the face for being so stupid.

This is the funny thing about most Zombie movies. You get guts and blood in your mouth, eyes, nose, also any open wound, but the only way to turn for the most part is from a bite. There is also another belief for this show:

In 28 Days Later all it took was a drop of blood to the eyeball for the one dude. But yea, they have all gotten zombie blood in their eyes at some point.

When Rick went back for Shane, I thought "this asshat left you for dead in the hospital, ****ed your wife, killed an innocent man to save himself, pointed his gun at your back in the woods, is challenging your authoritay, pummeled your face, and tried to kill you with a 20 lb. wrench. ****ing let him get torn to shreds.".

And this proves Shane is correct that Rick cannot even protect them from Shane.

And this proves Shane is correct that Rick cannot even protect them from Shane.

Shane might be right, but he's also an unstable, annoying, mentally impaired turd who needs to die. I can't believe people actually like his character, or the actor playing him.

After Rick and Shane's conservation about the two zombie security guard I guess we still don't know what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick.

Not necessarily.. I think Rick just used scratches as an excuse for them turning to not alert Shane to what he was told.. Seemed like he knew something but was holding back.

The bus scene was retarded... So Shane is holding off 6 zombies from getting in while all along the back door of the bus was open and he could have ran out from the back.

Not necessarily.. I think Rick just used scratches as an excuse for them turning to not alert Shane to what he was told.. Seemed like he knew something but was holding back.

Good point. I didn't think of that. I wonder when we'll learn what Rick was told at the CDC.

The bus scene was retarded... So Shane is holding off 6 zombies from getting in while all along the back door of the bus was open and he could have ran out from the back.

Run to where? He was pretty beat up with nowhere else to go. Besides, he was murking those zombies knife style. Woulda eventually taken em all out.

I like Shane - he's kind of nuts, but I like him. He has a kill or be killed mentality. And when the world is overrun with zombies, that's not a far-fetched idea to grasp onto.

They need to leave the farm and embark on their next journey, though. It's getting stale.

Edited by RVAbrendan

i hope the farm gets over run, night of the living dead style. they try and board it up but the hordes break into the house and they have to make a quick get away and get the caravan on the road again

Edited by Skinz4Life12

After last nights episode I'm again reminded that none of these idiots are incapable of keeping quiet. I'm assuming that the farm will get over run after they hold an outdoor dance party or concert. It would be funny if they had another group of survivors observe them from a distance and upon hearing them get into yet another screaming match determine they should just keep moving.

OR (this one just came to me)... The walker being in a suit, could be showing that they are spreading out from the higher populated areas. (suit could be a business suit, meaning maybe the walker roamed in from the city)

That was EXACTLY my thought...these guys never stop walking. I even wondered if the farm is ever overrun, would we see that suit and tie walker again...

I mean, they never stop walking. What if that random zombie even saw their car and just walked in that direction for several days..

Edited by skins_fan1982

When Rick went back for Shane, I thought "this asshat left you for dead in the hospital, ****ed your wife, killed an innocent man to save himself, pointed his gun at your back in the woods, is challenging your authoritay, pummeled your face, and tried to kill you with a 20 lb. wrench. ****ing let him get torn to shreds."

Rick's trying to prove to Shane that his "Lord of the Flies" mentality might save him a time or two... but there's no chance for humanity if everyone starts acting like that.

But... yea... looks like Shane will never quite learn until it's too late. I think Shane's death will still be pretty tragic... and the writers seem to be building it up as such.

:idea:

Maybe they'll figure that the best bet is to find a smaller island somewhere and clean it out from posters in the RG3 thread...I mean zombies...and set it up as a more secure home base. :geek:

Then they can start to repopulate. :D

Rick's trying to prove to Shane that his "Lord of the Flies" mentality might save him a time or two... but there's no chance for humanity if everyone starts acting like that.

But... yea... looks like Shane will never quite learn until it's too late. I think Shane's death will still be pretty tragic... and the writers seem to be building it up as such.

I agree that's what the writers were going for. I just don't see it happening that way with the way the characters have been written so far.

The look on Shane's face afterwards agrees with me. The guy isn't going to learn. Period. He didn't even thank Rick or anything, just stuck with the "I'm slow in the head" face.

Like most viewers, I'll continue to root for the zombies.

And if Shane seeing himself in the window kinda zombie looking is foreshadowing, he most certainly was infected from the scratch on his head he got during the whole Otis fiasco.

Although I kind of doubt it, he'd be getting physically sick by now, and if all it took was a scratch or a drop of blood in a cut or an eye, almost everyone would be zombies by now.

Edited by SpacePenguin

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was from Otis

I didn't think Otis was close enough to touch him...from what I recall Shane shot him from a few feet away.

But since he hasn't turned, maybe it was Otis.

didn't the scratch on his head come from Otis pulling his hair out? not a zombie?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was from Otis

I'll third this. The scratch was from Otis pulling out a small chunk of Shane's hair.

Anybody here seen The Crazies? They were infected by a biological weapon, but the incubation period varied some from person to person. Could be what we're seeing here.

I just watched the sneak peek for next weeks episode and here is something that I think could happen:

Ninja (since I'm sure there are people who don't watch the sneak peeks): The sneak peek that I watched was the one where Shane and Dale have their little talk. I think that the group is going to decide that the best bet is to kill Randall so he doesn't have the opportunity to lead his group back to the farm. Dale disagrees because he doesn't want to see anyone die. He talks everyone into agreeing with him so they decide to keep him alive but tied up in the barn. Randall somehow (either escapes, or is let free) gets out of the barn and in his fleeing kills or is responsible for Dale's death. Either way after seeing the conversation between Shane and Dale, I'm pretty certain that Dale won't make it out of the next episode alive.

I just watched the sneak peek for next weeks episode and here is something that I think could happen:

Ninja (since I'm sure there are people who don't watch the sneak peeks): The sneak peek that I watched was the one where Shane and Dale have their little talk. I think that the group is going to decide that the best bet is to kill Randall so he doesn't have the opportunity to lead his group back to the farm. Dale disagrees because he doesn't want to see anyone die. He talks everyone into agreeing with him so they decide to keep him alive but tied up in the barn. Randall somehow (either escapes, or is let free) gets out of the barn and in his fleeing kills or is responsible for Dale's death. Either way after seeing the conversation between Shane and Dale, I'm pretty certain that Dale won't make it out of the next episode alive.

Have you read the comics? I have an additional belief on the Randall character.

Have you read the comics? I have an additional belief on the Randall character.

I haven't because I didn't want to ruin the show by knowing whats to come but people are saying its a lot different so I might start them actually.

I haven't because I didn't want to ruin the show by knowing whats to come but people are saying its a lot different so I might start them actually.

The comic is a very different timeline. Last night show was never in the comic, but they do put little gems from the comic into the show, which is fun.

The comic is a very different timeline. Last night show was never in the comic, but they do put little gems from the comic into the show, which is fun.

Cool.. I think I'm gonna have to check them out.. I'm a big time zombie fan so I'm pretty sure I'll love them.

So.. Do you think I'm close on the whole Randall thing?? I think with what was said in the sneak peek there almost has to be an "I told you so" moment.

Edited by jaybrant

Cool.. I think I'm gonna have to check them out.. I'm a big time zombie fan so I'm pretty sure I'll love them.

So.. Do you think I'm close on the whole Randall thing?? I think with what was said in the sneak peek there almost has to be an "I told you so" moment.

I haven't watched the sneak peek. I just have a theory on his character related to the comic and season 3.

Edited by Pick6