steveo21

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

From the previews, it looks like Shane is not "won over" though. Dammit.Only 3 episodes left before break.:(

From the previews, it looks like Shane is not "won over" though. Dammit.Only 3 episodes left before break.:(

I'm happy Rick was unable to win Shane over. Rick is the main character, Shane is unstable and annoying, and there's no way the writers drag this out through another season. In my book, Shane is toast in the finale. Me likey.

After Rick and Shane's conservation about the two zombie security guard I guess we still don't know what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick.

After Rick and Shane's conservation about the two zombie security guard I guess we still don't know what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick.

I'm definitely curious where that story arc fits into the series. Do we have to wait until the very end, or will be be a plot point for another season? Do "bite-less" walkers play a role in what the doctor told Rick? I kinda want to read the comics to find out how this all fits together... but don't want to ruin the surprise (hopefully there's some significance).

Edited by sly

Though he's entertaining, im ready for Shane to die. Which supposedly is pretty soon lol.

And Rick's wife is annoying as hell. She tries to play the first lady role all the time, I guess cuz Rick is the leader. She annoys me.

Though he's entertaining, im ready for Shane to die. Which supposedly is pretty soon lol.

And Rick's wife is annoying as hell. She tries to play the first lady role all the time, I guess cuz Rick is the leader. She annoys me.

If I find out you just dropped a spoiler, you're going to be a hurtin' unit. ;)

Don't anybody else join him.:)

Surprisingly little plot movement, but enjoyed the action.

I can't stop watching, but it wasn't surprising that the entire show was fluff to show 2 subplots and how they didn't move even an inch forward.

i hope "mr. intensity" (sorry jumbo, I'm stealing that nickname :)) doesn't eat it, but i feel like that's the way things will go down in the finale

Edited by Skinz4Life12

i hope "mr. intensity" (sorry jumbo, I'm stealing that nickname :)) doesn't eat it, but i feel like that's the way things will go down in the finale

you mean get eaten, right?

Another excellent episode - aside from the eternally boring wife...

rick killing the zombie by firing the gun through the dead zombies head was unbelieveably cool...

Loved his change of heart when he saw the two dead zombie cops and it reminded him of his connection with Shane.

Long live Shane!

So.... Did anyone else notice whenever Shane broke the window it showed his reflection in the window?? He looked pretty zombified to me.. Foreshadowing???

So.... Did anyone else notice whenever Shane broke the window it showed his reflection in the window?? He looked pretty zombified to me.. Foreshadowing???

I noticed the same thing, and I believe he saw it as well, before the zombie came to the window.

I noticed the same thing, and I believe he saw it as well, before the zombie came to the window.

i saw the reflection, but don't remember him looking like a zombie

Yeah I saw it too. Thought it was a precursor.

Yeah... It was before the zombie came to the window.. He's off balance and breathing heavy, reminded me of a walker anway.

Unless it was just a way of him seeing himself as the crazy that everyone else is seeing in him.

Ooh, and then on two occasions he's watching that lone Walker trek across the field as they drive to and from base camp.

I need the LOST like sub-writing to explain the references to previous people/incidents to scroll across the bottom if they are going to be this vague.. I'm not nuanced when watching the first time around.

I thought he saw in the window he was acting like a crazy person.

And the cuts on the guards had me thinking they both were going to change based on all the 'blood sharing'.

The zombie suit in the field was probably the guy that was seconds away from curing cancer in the Denver Hospital.

Edited by Thiebear

Ooh, and then on two occasions he's watching that lone Walker trek across the field as they drive to and from base camp.

Yeah that was kinda strange.

Also, does anyone think that those walkers that escaped the school will make their way to the farm?

Anyone else find it a bit dangerous for Rick and Shane to be cutting themselves to lure zombies towards them? Doesn't an open wound invite zombie germs into your body??

I thought the field walker symbolized Shane's feeling that he is no longer part of the group OR if he doesn't straighten himself out he's going to end up out of the group and alone.

OR (this one just came to me)... The walker being in a suit, could be showing that they are spreading out from the higher populated areas. (suit could be a business suit, meaning maybe the walker roamed in from the city)

Edited by jaybrant

Yeah that was kinda strange.

Also, does anyone think that those walkers that escaped the school will make their way to the farm?

It was over 18 miles away and the zombies are walking. Also, I don't think it was a straight drive without any turns. I don't think it is much of a worry. I am sure other noises will lead the zombies in a different direction at some point.

---------- Post added February-27th-2012 at 10:47 AM ----------

Anyone else find it a bit dangerous for Rick and Shane to be cutting themselves to lure zombies towards them? Doesn't an open wound invite zombie germs into your body??

This is the funny thing about most Zombie movies. You get guts and blood in your mouth, eyes, nose, also any open wound, but the only way to turn for the most part is from a bite. There is also another belief for this show: Everyone is already infected, it just takes death or a bite to turn them.

Edited by Pick6