Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can hope for a Giant and Dallas loss

RWJ

I truly hope I am wrong but the momentum of this game changed on botched snap to Vick. The Iggles have been nickle and diming us to death. We still have a ways to go. Our DF has been on the field for a loooong time and the OF is a work in progress. Jeez.

Seen this movie before....poor downtrodden media-darling Eagles/Cowboys/Giants...season hangs in the balance due to a poor start...play the SURPRISINGLY off-to-a-good-start Redskins...and go on to a MIRACULOUS victory to turn their season around!...and the Redskins subsequently head into a tail-spin. hmmm. Sounds familiar

Seen this movie before....poor downtrodden media-darling Eagles/Cowboys/Giants...season hangs in the balance due to a poor start...play the SURPRISINGLY off-to-a-good-start Redskins...and go on to a MIRACULOUS victory to turn their season around!...and the Redskins subsequently head into a tail-spin. hmmm. Sounds familiar

Sad but true.

Well, the Giants won. Oh well, it would have helped. Let's hope the Turds lose. We need all the help we can get. I hope this isn't the start of our downward sprial but I believe it is. I HATE PHILTHY more than the Turds.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 08:26 PM ----------

My preseason prediction was that Rex would be benched after the Eagles game. I think that will happen.

This game is over and only thing left is to how much of blowout win will the Eagles have.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

We can only hope that Beck gets the call the rest of the year. He isn't any worse than GROSS MAN.

Archived