Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Won thanks for all the support Fellow Extremeskins. Deployed Skins Fans need your vote to see Game this week. 9 Hours left.

nonniey

Deployed Skins fans need your help to see the Skins Panthers Game.Each week AFN allows the Fans to choose one game to show to Deployed Military Personnel. We can't see these games any other way So I'm asking Extremeskins for their help. We have until 7pm Tuesday to vote. Currently we have cut the Packers lead down to just 23 votes

We've cut the lead of the Pack and they are just about at their normal maximum performance. If we can get just 10-15 more votes by the end of tonight it will be set us up to pass them before 7pm tommorow.

Please click the link below log onto to your face book; Like the page; (If you haven't voted before) load the page and vote for the Redskins Panther game. Voting Starts at 1pm every Sunday and ends at 7pm Tuesday.

http://www.facebook.com/myAFN?sk=app_137676049649818

Denver Broncos @ Miami Dolphins3%

San Diego Chargers @ New York Jets7%

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans4%

Atlanta Falcons @ Detroit Lions16%

Washington Redskins @ Carolina Panthers20%

Chicago Bears @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers7%

Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns2%

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Arizona Cardinals8%

Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders7%

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings19%

St. Louis Rams @ Dallas Cowboys7%

come on man Ill be at the game.I sure hope I dont have to see them lose to Cam Newton and the panthers. I dont get see the skins much in person. I try to go everytime they come to Charlotte since its only about 40 miles from me.So I hope you are wrong.

Why would you want to see the Skins lose to the Panthers? We are gonna lose and it's going to be ugly to watch. If I was you I'd find a better game to watch.

There is no better game to watch for a Redskin fan and I hope you vote to help me watch it.

BC hes a Redskins fan. 5-0, 4-1, 3-2, 0-5 it doesnt matter what our record is bc Redskin fans watch Redskin games. Kinda stupid question imo.

Thanks and yes that is exactly it. I hope the Eagles loss won't depress the vote we should easily be able to win this vote and heck set the tone of victory going into this weeks game with the Panthers.

hey all...im the guy that organizes the Bills vote every week...we won 4 in a row going into our Bye...and just to clear some things up...ive read your posts here...we dont pay anyone to hack facebook..we dont have multiple facebook accounts...hell i dont even have 1 facebook account. we arent cheating our fans are just helping a lot..but good luck this week...

and deployed skin fans you will definitely get your game next week when playing us...no doubt that will be the fans choice...good luck against the panthers next week...

sarge

hey all...im the guy that organizes the Bills vote every week...we won 4 in a row going into our Bye...and just to clear some things up...ive read your posts here...we dont pay anyone to hack facebook..we dont have multiple facebook accounts...hell i dont even have 1 facebook account. we arent cheating our fans are just helping a lot..but good luck this week...

and deployed skin fans you will definitely get your game next week when playing us...no doubt that will be the fans choice...good luck against the panthers next week...

sarge

Glad to hear that I found out the secret of the Bills success. Apparently a local Buffalo TV Station did a story and sponsored the Bills vote a few weeks back. You should win every vote after you get back form the bye.

We just need about 250 votes total which is more than the Paskers have ever gotten. Last week this board got 290 Votes. Goal for tonight is to get 50 more votes by the end of Monday night Football.

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 03:18 PM ----------

Closing the gap a bit now lets accelerate this. (now 20% to 15%)

We are closing in on the lead. We've passed the Detroit Game (Which will be shown anyway) and now are closing with the lead. If we can get 10-15 more votes tonight we will be set up nicely to pass the Pack and take the lead by 7pm tommorow. Thanks aain for all the support no matter how this turns out.

Denver Broncos @ Miami Dolphins4%

San Diego Chargers @ New York Jets7%

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans4%

Atlanta Falcons @ Detroit Lions16% 171 votes

Washington Redskins @ Carolina Panthers17% 173 votes

Chicago Bears @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers7%

Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns2%

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Arizona Cardinals8%

Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders7%

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings19% 199votes

St. Louis Rams @ Dallas Cowboys8%

We are closing 23 votes back. We have until 7pm to take the lead. So if you can recruit your family and friends we'll get this Game Broadcast.

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 05:02 AM ----------

19 votes and closing we are surging!

Archived