Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiingspadee

NO ONE SIGN THE FS Usama Young

One thing that is weird is because I am not the actual commish but have admin rights I can't actually make roster changes. Packers if you want if Lavar doesn't soon just sign him through the console and I will adjust his contract.

One thing that is weird is because I am not the actual commish but have admin rights I can't actually make roster changes. Packers if you want if Lavar doesn't soon just sign him through the console and I will adjust his contract.

Cool I appreciate it, I tried to PM Lavar before I did you but his box is full

What's the deal with usama young?

---------- Post added October-15th-2011 at 03:19 PM ----------

As the titans GM you signed Avery then asked me to move him to the packers roster for you. I havnt heard back about if you have room on GBS roster or if you have to release someone to fit Avery. As far as Usama Young goes if your trying to sign him as well are you dropping someone at a safety spot or just signing him as a FA because Avery once moved will count as your one FA for this week. I cleared my inbox so if the situation is different than above let me know and ill get on it.

o

---------- Post added October-15th-2011 at 03:47 PM ----------

Avery's a fa btw, everytime I try to go to the free agent tab on LM the website becomes unresponsive.

Avery is done.. still waiting to hear what the deal is with usama.

I want to sign Usama to replace Nick Collins who got injured for 12 weeks cause if a player gets hurt for 5+ weeks we can sign a player to take there place, but if I have to release someone to make room I will. LM manager wont allow me to sign or release players

When free agency opened.. I signed a player

Can I sign another player now that we're in the second week?

what team are you?

When free agency opened.. I signed a player

Can I sign another player now that we're in the second week?

No we didn't sign players in week 1 so you got one early. You can grab one Sunday @12.