Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cooooley47

Skins/Eagles Game this Sunday

Just wondering if anyone from the league is going to the game this Sunday?? I will be going and tailgating around 9am. Would be kind of cool to meet some of you in the league.

I'll be there, at the ES tailgate. I'll probably be rocking my Art Monk jersey.

I'll be there too for a bit atleast. Sold a ticket to a guy who tailgates with the ES crew and meeting him there. Did you grow up in Frederick? We're same age and I went to TJ...

I'll be there too for a bit atleast. Sold a ticket to a guy who tailgates with the ES crew and meeting him there. Did you grow up in Frederick? We're same age and I went to TJ...

You set up a time to play thunder ?

Nah, from Baltimore, grew up in ATL. Moved here last April from NY.

I'd love to go to the game.. But my girlfriend is 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so I am in SAVE SAVE SAVE mode.. Some of these guys who are saying that the game is over and the Eagles have it in the bag, I wish they'd give me their tickets.. I mean if we already lost what's the point in going right?? haha.. I know I'd love to be there, trying to be the loudest person at FedEx.. You better believe I'll be watching every second of it at home though.

I'd love to go to the game.. But my girlfriend is 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so I am in SAVE SAVE SAVE mode.. Some of these guys who are saying that the game is over and the Eagles have it in the bag, I wish they'd give me their tickets.. I mean if we already lost what's the point in going right?? haha.. I know I'd love to be there, trying to be the loudest person at FedEx.. You better believe I'll be watching every second of it at home though.

Congrats on the baby. Is it a boy or a girl?

Congrats on the baby. Is it a boy or a girl?

Thanks man.. Baby girl... First thing I bought was 3 little pink Redskin onesies.. Gotta start her off right haha

Thanks man.. Baby girl... First thing I bought was 3 little pink Redskin onesies.. Gotta start her off right haha

That's awesome. Good job on the onesies :thumbsup:

Gotta get "Hail To The Redskins" on mp3, put headphones on your wife's belly, and play it to her. ;)

FWIW, it looks like your daughter will be born right around the same date my son was born on (October 25). :cheers:

Haha.. Good idea.. I dunno if the wifey will go for that.. Might believe I'm taking it too far.

I'll let you know though, maybe our kids will share a birthday.

That's awesome. Good job on the onesies :thumbsup:

Gotta get "Hail To The Redskins" on mp3, put headphones on your wife's belly, and play it to her. ;)

FWIW, it looks like your daughter will be born right around the same date my son was born on (October 25). :cheers:

I did that when my, now, wife was pregnant. Now my little girl is 1.5 and gets excited when I play HTTR.

Congrats Jay.