Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA and trades now open, follow league rules UPDATE: in op

Lavarleap56

I would like to sign:

Terrel Owens - I only have 5 WRs

Marcus Stroud - I only have 2 DTs

Cool, sounds good. You can pm next time Murda so you can make moves in silence bro.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 05:35 PM ----------

I think I've let it be known alot over the last few days that you had to let me or kiingspade (when healthy) know when your making roster changes. I don't want to have to enforce rules but will when they are not followed. The titans ,Vikings get a pass because nobody claimed those players through pms but notify me next time. The Jets, sorry bro I had to drop B.Campbell from your roster due to having a claim on him from a owner earlier.

Cool, sounds good. You can pm next time Murda so you can make moves in silence bro.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 05:35 PM ----------

Ok, if I release a player I still have to pay that "Cap Hit" for the remainder of the contract. I thought I saw that somewhere.

Sorry bout signing Avery I just went on LM and it was open so I thought it was cool. Atleast I didn't sign through the console 3 days early,j/k.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 02:17 PM ----------

Remember add / drop within 9 points, trades and impending fa signings need to come to me first. Everything must he done with league manager.

So we have to notify you first of who we're signing in FA cause it doesn't say that in Kings rules he put up. It says if we want him to adjust the cap hit of the person we are cutting we need to notify him first.

Ok, if I release a player I still have to pay that "Cap Hit" for the remainder of the contract. I thought I saw that somewhere.

King said if you notify him before cutting the person then he can adjust it to only be one year. If you go ahead and cut the person then you are stuck with paying the remainder of the contract. So, if the player only has one year left I'd say it doesn't matter either way.

Sorry bout signing Avery I just went on LM and it was open so I thought it was cool. Atleast I didn't sign through the console 3 days early,j/k.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 02:17 PM ----------

So we have to notify you first of who we're signing in FA cause it doesn't say that in Kings rules he put up. It says if we want him to adjust the cap hit of the person we are cutting we need to notify him first.

Yea, I thought we just had to notify about trades. I actually had planned on notifying about my pick up of B. Johnson just incase but was having computer issues and wasnt even sure if I had even added him yet bc in LM it didnt give any verification. Now I see he was released and picked up by Chiefs....

Yea, I thought we just had to notify about trades. I actually had planned on notifying about my pick up of B. Johnson just incase but was having computer issues and wasnt even sure if I had even added him yet bc in LM it didnt give any verification. Now I see he was released and picked up by Chiefs....

Ive posted around pretty frequently to notify me of any impending roster changes. Im looking into the salty editing now so a owner doesn't get stuck with years of a cap hit. Once everyone is familiar and using LM for all transactions then ill let free agency happen with having to notify me.

LM doesn't show transactions as they're done. I go on EAsports.com and check to see if the player I tried to sign went through. EA Posts right away if it wen through on LM

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 02:49 PM ----------

Ive posted around pretty frequently to notify me of any impending roster changes. Im looking into the salty editing now so a owner doesn't get stuck with years of a cap hit. Once everyone is familiar and using LM for all transactions then ill let free agency happen with having to notify me.

My bad I didn't see that you posted that anywhere until this thread. I was going by the rules King posted for LM I thought that what we were supoosed to do, You might want to add that to the LM Rules he posted. I did send you the my list of players added and dropped though

Originally Posted by s2thalayer

So what happens if, say, Beck goes on the free agent market and i want him so i PM you on here that i want to sign beck to a 1 year contract worth 4 mil....you okay it, i go on here and Lavar has already signed Beck to a deal while i was informing you on here?

From Kiingspade

No no! Free Agency is you just go out there and sign him. It will give you contract options and you do all that. I won't handle who you sign in free agency as long as you are staying within the rules (one per week and so on)

My bad, I'm at work, and signed off of my phone, but I was going off of what Kiing had responded. I also sent Kiing a PM to let him know that I wanted to drop my current FB, so he could adjust the cap hit. I just signed my 1 player for the week. Which is the way that I understood the rules to be.

Looks like The Chiefs signed multiple players, thought we could only sign 1 a week.

LM doesn't show transactions as they're done. I go on EAsports.com and check to see if the player I tried to sign went through. EA Posts right away if it wen through on LM

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 02:49 PM ----------

My bad I didn't see that you posted that anywhere until this thread. I was going by the rules King posted for LM I thought that what we were supoosed to do, You might want to add that to the LM Rules he posted. I did send you the my list of players added and dropped though

Its cool man was just a oversight not a big deal. I posted on the league manager board and here so there wouldn't be confusion. Any official change or announcement I'm going to post on the league manager board so it doesn't get lost in here since LM is more controlled.

So what happens if, say, Beck goes on the free agent market and i want him so i PM you on here that i want to sign beck to a 1 year contract worth 4 mil....you okay it, i go on here and Lavar has already signed Beck to a deal while i was informing you on here?

From Kiingspade

No no! Free Agency is you just go out there and sign him. It will give you contract options and you do all that. I won't handle who you sign in free agency as long as you are staying within the rules (one per week and so on)

My bad, I'm at work, and signed off of my phone, but I was going off of what Kiing had responded.[/quote

I put it out and changed it so I can just make sure everyone is using LM for the transactions initially. Im not going to say you can't sign someone if its within the rules. Kiingspade is expirienced with league manager but he's been sick and unavailable for a few days. Im trying to learn LM on the go and making sure I don't have any hiccups. roster transactions dont appear to show right away so I have to sync roster after a few to keep it up to date

I think. Knowing of what is going on before hand is helping learn LM fast in short lol.

From Kiingspade

Soooo by this message I should still have CB B. Johnson on my Jets roster...just sayin. And I signed 2 FAs because one was a replacement for my FS who is hurt for 10 weeks.

Soooo by this message I should still have CB B. Johnson on my Jets roster...just sayin. And I signed 2 FAs because one was a replacement for my FS who is hurt for 10 weeks.

How so when I clearly announced /posted you had to notify me of any roster changes before hand yesterday.I can see the confusion if those messages where missed but don't know how they would have been if the start of fa/trades was known. Im working on a fair resolution tho bro.

B.Johnsons Free Agent rights will be resolved in a first and probably not last extrememadden head to head community match.

Coooooley47 vs Thunderdome using league rules via the online community group so the time is like league style.

You guys can use whatever teams you prefer and winner take all..goodluck!

How so when I clearly announced /posted you had to notify me of any roster changes before hand yesterday.I can see the confusion if those messages where missed but don't know how they would have been if the start of fa/trades was known. Im working on a fair resolution tho bro.

I actually just saw in LM that FA was unlocked so I added him...Wasnt tryin to be a smart ass. Just showing that based off what was said I thought I was following the rules. Doesn't make any sense to ask to add FAs as long as the rules are being followed, which is what I thought I was doing. But like I said, whatever you decide is cool.

I actually just saw in LM that FA was unlocked so I added him...Wasnt tryin to be a smart ass. Just showing that based off what was said I thought I was following the rules. Doesn't make any sense to ask to add FAs as long as the rules are being followed, which is what I thought I was doing. But like I said, whatever you decide is cool.

I realize and appoligize for the confusion after Vegas posted. You guys playing eachother for him is about as fair as I can think of to fix it.

Archived