Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lavarleap56

Week 1 Power Rankings- Concratulations to the Cleveland Browns!?

One of many cool features of League Manger if you actually go in and play around "hint hint".

I was surprised to click on the rankings and see the brownies sitting in first ahead of Chicago.I have to ask the question can Hitman36st keep them there with teams like Baltmore, Detroit, and Kansas City not far behind.

Matt Forte STUD in week one with 9 totald TDS... on pace for 144 for the year if he keeps it up:)

Not going to be a good year for the giants. God they suck ass. Nothing would work. But then again I didn't mind losing to the Skins

Keep running forte like that in every game, every play, he's bound to get injured and out for a few weeks or season. If you're up, sub your backs.....trust.

Im expecting it to take a few weeks for people to get adjusted to their teams.

Yeah.. Even though the Lions have a pretty good team.. It took me a while to get used to using them.. I've been using the Skins basically since I started playing Madden so I figured I'd change it up.

Yeah.. Even though the Lions have a pretty good team.. It took me a while to get used to using them.. I've been using the Skins basically since I started playing Madden so I figured I'd change it up.

Biggest thing for me is building the team for my style of play. Definatly going to be a challenge but should be fun.

Biggest thing for me is building the team for my style of play. Definatly going to be a challenge but should be fun.

Tiger style?

dude, give me your sig......NICE!!!

Haha @leftcoastGFX hooked it up so props to him. Has alittle bit of everything in there from es,to madden league, to Sean and even a Xbox controller .

Coast is the man with graphics.

Haha @leftcoastGFX hooked it up so props to him. Has alittle bit of everything in there from es,to madden league, to Sean and even a Xbox controller .

Coast is the man with graphics.

hook it up!