Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you be shocked if the Redskins actually beat the Eagles by 10 or more points?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

A Skins win by 10 or more would surprise me. I'm getting the feeling that the Eagles have an stretch during this game where they move the ball at will. It'll either be a case of them jumping on us early and the game resembles the one at FedEx from last year (although not nearly 59 points worth), or the Skins jump out to a sizable lead (yes, maybe even leading by more than 10) but then Philly comes back strong. I don't see it as one of those nip and tuck games where there are several lead changes.

Going with Birds, 28-21, but hope I'm wrong.

Maybe, just maybe, our redzone offense finally has one of those good weeks, (even if it doesn't sustain through the season) in the form of 18 -25 yd TD runs where Ryan is trucking people..which he did last year and which he's showed in his 1 game so far. THAT, would not be a shocker, in fact it's expected, against the iggles anyway.

I wouldn't be shocked, just based on the strength of our run game. If we can effectively run the ball in the red zone and work the play action passes that always seem to work in the red zone, no, I wouldn't be shocked. Just have to play a solid game of football. It's probably less difficult than we're making it out to be.

I would be surprised as our offense sucks. We need a QB. This is the game for Philly this year. They got a great offense but the defense with all that talent is lacking spmething, I think we can blame that on the D cordinator

We caught the Gmen and Cowboys at the right time and I think we are catching Philly at the wrong time. I think they will win, I really hope i have to eat crow but I got a bad feeling about this one

Most Skins - Eagles games are close though as we saw last year; not always.

If the Skins play like they should and want to show everyone they are just as real as the Bills,49ers and Lions seem to be; they beat the Eagles by 10 points or more. IF it's the same old Redskins; they lose and give Eagles new life. I think we will win but it wouldn't surprise me if we stink up as usual.

i could def see it happen but we have to protect the ball and play mistake free football we are 3-1 people could easily be 4-0 we've left alot points on the field we move the ball up and down the field but have missed opportunities in the red zone ie. interceptions missed field goals we could easily been putting up 30 points a game plus our defense is playing pretty damn good if we get this thing together on offense we will be a team to be reckoned with no matter who we play ef da iggles

Archived