Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick message to the Skins locker room

jonnyboy383

6237868611_22901178c4_z.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nfl/feature/moment/_/page/MichaelVickMomentInTime/inside-moment-time-michael-vick-game-century

I love this year's team and what I've seen so far. But please, I beg you, for one game, I do not want to hear any trash talk from anybody before game time. Let your play do the talking. Back it up with a win. Make it happen. Make these ****y ****s pay. Show no mercy. I don't want to relive another ESPN "Game of the Century" moment in time by Michael Vick. Make me proud and fight hard this Sunday.

Signed,

A Loyal Skins Fan

It could happen again. Philly has been catching a lot of bad breaks and we've been taking advantage of other teams' bad breaks. I'm really scared.

No, it could NOT happen again. The Eagles aren't good enough and the Skins are no longer bad enough.

And the Eagles aren't "catching a lot of bad breaks"...they are playing a lot of crappy football and making a lot of stupid coaching blunders.

No, it could NOT happen again. The Eagles aren't good enough and the Skins are no longer bad enough.

And the Eagles aren't "catching a lot of bad breaks"...they are playing a lot of crappy football and making a lot of stupid coaching blunders.

Just watched the Bills game. What team in the NFL turns the ball over 5 times and only loses by a touchdown?

Ok so maybe Vick will never have a game like he did last year; it doesn't change the fact that the Eagles are still an incredibly scary team.

Its a new year, and a new team...... But the players that went through that terrible game last year have not forgotten...... I am sure Dirty 30 has been looking forward at redemtion all off season. Everytime a Vick highlight came on TV, the world would see that first play of that game where LL got smoked and was left laying on the grass watching Jackson running into the endzone...... Time for payback!!!!!

Just watched the Bills game. What team in the NFL turns the ball over 5 times and only loses by a touchdown?

Ok so maybe Vick will never have a game like he did last year; it doesn't change the fact that the Eagles are still an incredibly scary team.

You honestly think the Eagles are gonna drop 40+ points on THIS defense? The Bills have the #30 defense in the league.

The Eagles have played the #13, #20, #24, #27 and #30 defenses in the league so far.

They're about to go up against the #6 defense. The defense that is #1 in sacks per game, 3rd down percentage and passing TDs allowed.

No, it can't happen again.

Possible injury issues this weekend for the Eagles:

The headliners on the injury report this week will be from the City of Brotherly Love. Three starters and one reserve player did not practice on Wednesday.

Defensive end Trent Cole (calf), defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins (tricep), defensive end Juqua Parker (ankle), and left tackle Jason Peters (hamstring) all sat out pactice today. Cole and Peters were injured game before last and earlier this week coach Andy Reid said it would be “a stretch” to think that either of them could play.

[...] Jenkins, one of the team’s prized free agent acquisitions, was injured in last Sundays game against the Bills. Reid said earlier that the thought that Jenkins would ultimately be able to play.

For anyone to say last year's game meant nothing is CLUELESS to sports. Can LL jump the route again on Jackson? We hope not. Hope he learned his lesson. The Eagles are desperate. Don't think they won't try the naked bootleg again w/ Vick or any other plays that were successful last year. They will still try the same plays. Only thing is Haslett has seen it before.

Hail to the Redskins!

You honestly think the Eagles are gonna drop 40+ points on THIS defense? The Bills have the #30 defense in the league.

The Eagles have played the #13, #20, #24, #27 and #30 defenses in the league so far.

They're about to go up against the #6 defense. The defense that is #1 in sacks per game, 3rd down percentage and passing TDs allowed.

No, it can't happen again.

We can only hope their WR's drop the ball like the Rams WR's did

We can only hope their WR's drop the ball like the Rams WR's did

We don't even need that.

The Eagles may hope that our WRs drop and tip passes like they did against the Rams, though.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 05:02 PM ----------

For anyone to say last year's game meant nothing is CLUELESS to sports. Can LL jump the route again on Jackson? We hope not. Hope he learned his lesson. The Eagles are desperate. Don't think they won't try the naked bootleg again w/ Vick or any other plays that were successful last year. They will still try the same plays. Only thing is Haslett has seen it before.

Hail to the Redskins!

What they're saying is that the score doesn't matter. Game film obviously does, as it does for all 16 games that were played.

But for the Skins fans who are cowering in the corner afraid of another 59-point onslaught, last year's game holds zero importance.

Archived