Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LEAGUE MANAGER IS NOW UP.. Please follow instructions in the thread

Lavarleap56

1.)When you sign up for league manager you must select the team YOU!!!! own only so dont be that guy.

2.)the password for league manager is albert

3.) if you are not in this league DO NOT SIGN UP IN LEAGUE MANAGER

4.) Dont sign Free agents or Trade yet until i can get Kiing to look it over and see if its set up right.

5.) when tou click the discussion tab it takes you to our league forum so lets take advantage of it. can still use es to talk and all that but use the forum for trade talk, scheduling ect ect.

Click this link to sign up.

http://myleaguemanager.net/apps/acceptInvite.cfm?lid=LG2475_&uid=5095&lname=ExtremeMadden

When everyone gets on league manager I will open up free agency and trading of players. Remember ALL your player movement will be done on league manager and not your 360 console. I repeat ONLY USE LM for player movement.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 09:16 AM ----------

Therealbigrich, djc5223.. only ones on league manager so far.

In on LM. On the 360??? Tonight when I get home from work.....

Yeah 360

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 02:45 PM ----------

sorry i did not get to it - been sleeping practically all day yesterday

No problem, think I figured it out enough to get it goin.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 03:00 PM ----------

15 out of 22 owners so far.. also I have begun useing the discussion board/ forum on league manager. After you sign in click the discussion tab and it will take you to the boards. Thanks

yea i been on it for a few hours now.. have to say ima hit ave to get use to this salary cap situation.. since the other league im in has actually contracts and stuff like that.

Thought it would be easier for everyone to figure out doing the point system. I can change it to NFL style deals it everyone prefers.

important note about LM: if you receive a draft pick from someone in a trade, you MUST do the rookie draft from your computer on LM. also note that this feature isn't completely tested yet, so you may get screwed. the creators of the site put up a FAQ on there i believe. check the forums and blogs.

edit: that's if you are allowing picks to be traded in the first place.

1.)When you sign up for league manager you must select the team YOU!!!! own only so dont be that guy.

2.)the password for league manager is albert

3.) if you are not in this league DO NOT SIGN UP IN LEAGUE MANAGER

4.) Dont sign Free agents or Trade yet until i can get Kiing to look it over and see if its set up right.

5.) when tou click the discussion tab it takes you to our league forum so lets take advantage of it. can still use es to talk and all that but use the forum for trade talk, scheduling ect ect.

Click this link to sign up.

http://myleaguemanager.net/apps/acceptInvite.cfm?lid=LG2475_&uid=5095&lname=ExtremeMadden

Line 2 contains the password for league manager if its been overlooked. Password for LM is albert.

I'm signed up now. I think I may have been 23. So let me make sure I understand this correctly. As long as I drop someone and add someone from fa that plays the same posisiton it does not count toward my 1 fa per week. Or are we gonna have open free agency to make roster adjustments, then go to the 1 fa per week. If I want to drop someone I need to email Kiing, can I add that person 's replacement 1st then send the email to drop. From the way that I read it, this is how it should work, correct?

I'm signed up now. I think I may have been 23. So let me make sure I understand this correctly. As long as I drop someone and add someone from fa that plays the same posisiton it does not count toward my 1 fa per week. Or are we gonna have open free agency to make roster adjustments, then go to the 1 fa per week. If I want to drop someone I need to email Kiing, can I add that person 's replacement 1st then send the email to drop. From the way that I read it, this is how it should work, correct?

If you cut a player you can sign someone within 9 points of the cut players rating. You can cut/add and it doesn't count against your 1FA per week allocation. Don't do any cutting or signing until you email and have been giving the go ahead for your benefit.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

Every transaction gets done on league manager and nothing gets done in the xbox.

Archived